5d 1m 3m 1y 5y 10y
There are 2 articles on this stock available only to PRO subscribers.
There are no Transcripts on BTG.
Marketwire (Feb 21, 2014)
Marketwire (Jan 22, 2014)
BTG vs. ETF Alternatives
Monday, Mar 39:55 AM
Monday, Mar 39:55 AM| 10 Comments
- Gold futures are surging in the wake of the crisis in Ukraine, and that's giving precious metals miners a big boost in early trading.
- AU +5.2%, GOLD +5%, GFI +4.6%, MUX +4.1%, BVN +3.9%, MVG +3.6%, SSRI +3.3%, IAG +3.2%, BTG +3.1%, HMY +3.1%, EXK +3.1%, ABX +2.8%, AUY +2.8%, SA +2.8%, SLW +2.7%, GG +2.7%, NEM +2.6%, HL +2.6%, KGC +2.3%, AGI +2.2%, AG +1.9%, NG +1.9%, PPP +1.8%, AUQ +1.6%, PAAS +1.2%, NGD +1%.
- ETFs: GDX, GDXJ, NUGT, DUST, SIL, GLDX, JNUG, SLVP, RING, SILJ, GGGG, JDST, PSAU
Wednesday, Dec 112013, 2:42 PM
Wednesday, Dec 112013, 2:42 PM| 9 Comments
- Gold producers' balance sheets appear relatively stable with gold prices at ~$1,250/oz. but would weaken further on lower prices, TD Securities says in an analysis of miners' sensitivity to changes in gold prices.
- At $1,100/oz, companies with the highest forecast ratio of net debt to total capitalization include Barrick Gold (ABX -2.5%), Newmont Mining (NEM -1.9%), Agnico Eagle Mines (AEM -2.5%) and Detour Gold (DRGDF +3.3%).
- TD's top picks include Eldorado (EGO -3.1%), Goldcorp (GG -1.5%), B2Gold (BTG -3.7%), Primero Mining (PPP -0.6%) and Silver Wheaton (SLW -2%).
- ETFs: GDX, GDXJ, NUGT, DUST, GLDX, GGGG, RING, PSAU, JNUG, JDST.
Friday, Nov 152013, 8:53 AM
Friday, Nov 152013, 8:53 AM| Comment!
- B2Gold (BTG) +11.6% premarket after signing a definitive arrangement agreement with Volta Resources relating to the previously announced combination of the two businesses.
- The acquisition of Volta will add to BTG's development portfolio an 81% interest in the Kiaka gold project in Burkina Faso and a 100% interest in two additional exploration projects in the African country.
Thursday, Nov 142013, 6:23 AM
Wednesday, Sep 192012, 9:14 AMCanadian miner B2Gold (BGLPF.PK) agrees to acquire CGA Mining (CGAFF.PK) for ~$1.1B. Buying Australia-based CGA will give B2Gold the Masbate mine in the Philippines, which is expected to produce ~200K oz. of gold in the year through June. B2Gold is forecast to produce ~350K oz. from three Latin American mines in 2012. |Wednesday, Sep 192012, 9:14 AM| Comment!