There are no Transcripts on BTHE.
Mon, Sep. 22, 7:34 AM
- Boston Therapeutics (OTCQB:BTHE) signs a clinical trial agreement with Boston's Joslin Diabetes Center to be the lead site in a Phase 3 clinical trial of BTI-320, a chewable glucose control product candidate.
- The primary endpoints will be effect of BTI-320 on HbA1c, after-meal glucose and fasting plasma glucose. It will be evaluated in conjunction with current treatments such as metformin, thiazolidinedione and/or long-acting insulin analog on glycemic control in patients with type 2 diabetes.
- Approximately 30 patients will be enrolled at the Joslin site and ~360 overall in the 24-week trial.
- BTI-320 is an alpha glucoside inhibitor designed to reduce the post-meal elevation of blood glucose. It is taken before meals and works in the gastrointestinal tract to block the action of carbohydrate-hydrolyzing enzymes that break down carbohydrates into glucose and release it into the bloodstream.
Fri, Aug. 8, 11:11 AM
Wed, Jul. 9, 7:33 AM
Thu, May. 29, 7:17 AM
- Boston Therapeutics (BTHE) initiates a Phase 2b clinical trial to evaluate the safety and effectiveness of its dietary supplement Sugardown. The 24-patient five-week study will assess 4 g and 8 g doses of Sugardown versus placebo on glucose levels in patients with Type 2 diabetes treated with metformin as a monotherapy. The primary endpoint is postprandial serum glucose area under the curve.
BTHE vs. ETF Alternatives
Boston Therapeutics, headquartered in Manchester, NH, (OTCQB: BTHE) is a leader in the field of designing drugs using complex carbohydrates. The Company's product pipeline is focused on developing and commercializing therapeutic molecules for diabetes, including: BTI-320, a non-systemic chewable... More
Other News & PR