Jun. 24, 2014, 7:52 AM
- Erste Asset Management thinks Anheuser-Busch InBev (BUD) lacks sufficient board independence.
- The Austrian asset manager dropped A-B from its list of sustainable investments due to the perceived governance issues.
- A few more independent directors on the company's board would solve the issue, according to Erste.
Jun. 17, 2014, 12:09 PM
Jun. 13, 2014, 12:28 PM| 2 Comments
Jun. 12, 2014, 10:29 AM| 3 Comments
Jun. 10, 2014, 1:51 PM| Comment!
May 16, 2014, 9:59 AM| Comment!
May 7, 2014, 9:20 AM| Comment!
May 7, 2014, 6:46 AM
- Anheuser-Busch InBev (BUD) reports volume increased by 4.5% in Q1.
- Sales to retailers in the U.S. fell 2.6% during the quarter.
- Volume in the U.S. was 2.1% higher during the quarter, although much of the deliveries were tied to the company shipping beer to distributors ahead of its negotiations with Teamsters.
- Sales volume in Asia was strong, led by a 9% gain in China.
- The company expects improvement in the U.S. during the rest of the year and a boost in Brazil from the FIFA World Cup this summer.
- BUD +0.7% premarket
May 6, 2014, 5:30 PM
- AGN, ALE, AOL, ARIA, ARQL, ATRO, AVA, AYR, BAM, BUD, CHK, CLH, COT, CTSH, DUK, DVN, DWSN, DX, EE, ENB, END, FWLT, GTIV, GWPH, HNT, HTZ, HUM, INXN, KELYA, KING, LAMR, LGND, LINC, LMIA, MDLZ, MEMP, MZOR, NAVB, NJR, NTLS, NVDQ, POM, PRGO, QRE, RIGL, ROC, SBGI, SE, SEP, SFUN, SNSS, SPAR, SPB, STRA, SUSP, SUSS, TAP, THI, TLM, TMHC, TPC, TRGT, USAC, VOYA, VSI, WBAI, WPX, WRES, XEC.
May 1, 2014, 6:55 AM| 1 Comment
Apr. 11, 2014, 10:16 AM| Comment!
Apr. 9, 2014, 8:31 AM
- Shares of Anheuser-Busch InBev (BUD) are higher in early trading.
- A robust report from Constellation Brands which showed volume gains in its beer segment has A-B looking a bit more attractive this morning.
- A-B and Constellation are tied together through a supply agreement for Modelo brands.
- BUD +1.5% premarket to $107.60 to top its all-time high closing price.
Apr. 1, 2014, 7:36 AM| 1 Comment
Mar. 25, 2014, 1:15 PM| 4 Comments
Mar. 24, 2014, 7:52 AM| Comment!
Mar. 11, 2014, 10:59 AM| Comment!
BUD vs. ETF Alternatives
Anheuser-Busch Inbev SA is engaged in the production, marketing, and distribution of beer. Its brand comprises of Budweiser, Corona and Stella Artois. It also manufactures non-alcoholic beverages such as bottle water and Ice tea.
Other News & PR