- Bovie Medical Corporation has been involved in what it has described as "discussions," "negotiations," "due diligence," etc. with much larger medical device companies, with some of these activities going back to the year 2008.
- Recent information coming out of Bovie suggests the company is most likely on the cusp of substantial forward progress in its business.
- Bovie's product pipeline is literally stuffed full of new products, many of which are either complete or in an advanced stage of development.
- Larger players that could be interested in one or more of Bovie's medical device products and technologies include Medtronic, Boston Scientific, Covidien, Johnson & Johnson, Intuitive Surgical, and Stryker.
- This is the fourth in the current series of articles on Bovie Medical by this author.