Tue, Jan. 6, 10:43 AM| Comment!
Nov. 12, 2014, 5:42 PM
Nov. 10, 2014, 3:19 PM
Oct. 30, 2014, 8:13 AM
Oct. 29, 2014, 5:30 PM
- ABC, ABMD, ACIW, ACOR, ALLE, ALU, AMAG, AMT, ANR, APD, APO, ATK, AUDC, AVP, BCO, BG, BGCP, BLL, BWA, CAH, CARB, CBM, CEVA, CI, CME, CNSL, COP, COR, CRCM, CRNT, CRR, CVI, CVRR, DBD, DFT, DHX, DST, EPD, EXLS, FCH, FCN, FIG, FIS, GBX, GEL, GG, GLOP, GNC, GOV, GTI, GTLS, HAR, HEES, HGG, HST, I, IDA, IDCC, INCY, INGR, IQNT, IRDM, IRM, ITC, IVZ, JCI, K, KCG, KEM, KMT, LAD, LECO, LKQ, LLL, LPLA, LRN, MA, MD, MDC, MDXG, MGM, MMYT, MO, MOD, MOS, MPC, MPLX, MPW, MSCI, MZOR, NEO, NGD, NI, NILE, NOV, NVO, NYT, O, OAK, OCN, ODFL, OXF, PBI, PCRX, PEG, Q, RDEN, RDN, RDS.A, RFP, RGLD, RTIX, SCG, SHOO, SMP, SNAK, SPAR, SSE, STRA, STRZA, SUI, TASR, TEVA, THRM, TRI, TWC, UAN, UPL, USAC, VICL, VNTV, WLT, WST, WWE, XEL
Oct. 14, 2014, 10:09 AM
- Auto suppliers are off and running after Goldman Sachs issues some upgrades in the sector with a positive stance on demand.
- Goldman's call on the sector follows a positive spin from Barron's over the weekend.
- Gainers: Federal-Mogul (NASDAQ:FDML) +6.0%, American Axle & Manufacturing (NYSE:AXL) +5.7%, Delphi Automotive (NYSE:DLPH) +3.2%, BorgWarner (NYSE:BWA) +2.7%, Standard Motor Products (NYSE:SMP) +2.5%, Gentherm (NASDAQ:THRM) +1.9%.
Oct. 14, 2014, 8:49 AM
- Goldman upgrades BorgWarner (NYSE:BWA) to Buy from Neutral, citing outsized industry growth and strong balance-sheet optionality.
- Barclays is positive on BWA going into earnings, although firm lowers PT to $67 from $76 (vs. $50.24 now).
- Gabelli upgrades shares to Buy from Hold.
- Shares of BWA are down 25.4% since early August, but analysts have resisted dropping their price targets. Consensus price target over the same period is only down 9%.
- BWA reports earnings on Oct. 30.
Oct. 11, 2014, 11:05 AM
- Auto supplier stocks look poised for a vibrant rally with global demand strengthening, notes Barron's.
- A strong push by automakers to increase capacity and introduce new models with lower emissions could support the industry for years - while the race by OEMs to compete in China presents the group new opportunities.
- Innovation in self-driving car technology and the growth in electric vehicles/hydrogen-powered cars might also factor in to help demand.
- The auto supplier/parts trade could be relatively short-lived if a forecast from the chief economist from the National Automobile Dealers Association proves correct. Steven Szakaly thinks the U.S. can't support an annual selling rate of over 17M over the long term. Higher interest rates could be a spoiler, he notes.
- Auto supplier/parts stocks: DAN, BWA, MTOR, TRW, FDML, DLPH,GNTX, SMP, AXL, MPAA, ALV, MOD, DLPH, VC, THRM, WPRT.
Jul. 31, 2014, 8:15 AM
Jul. 30, 2014, 5:30 PM
- AAWW, ABMD, ACIW, ACOR, ADP, AGI, ALKS, ALU, AMRC, APA, ASEI, ATK, AVP, AYR, AZN, BDX, BG, BGCP, BKCC, BLL, BUD, BWA, BZH, CCJ, CDW, CEVA, CHTR, CI, CL, CME, CNSL, COMM, COP, COT, CRCM, CRR, CTCM, CVI, CVRR, DDD, DISCA, DLPH, DTV, ENDP, EPD, EXC, FCH, FCN, FIG, FLY, FRM, GEL, GG, GIL, GLOP, GMT, GNRC, GTLS, H, HGG, HL, HP, HST, IDA, IMN, INCY, IRDM, IRM, ITT, IVZ, K, KMT, LKQ, LLL, LM, MA, MCK, MD, MDP, MNTA, MOD, MOS, MPC, MPLX, MSCI, MTOR, MWIV, NGD, NI, NJR, NWL, OAK, OCN, ODFL, OXY, PCG, PCRX, PES, PNR, PNW, PPL, PRFT, PWR, Q, RFP, RYL, SBH, SC, SCG, SFY, SHOO, SNAK, SNMX, STC, STRA, STRZA, SUP, SWC, TE, TEVA, TKR, TRP, TWC, UAN, UPL, USAK, VG, VICL, VNTV, VRX, WLT, WWE, XEL, XOM, XRAY
Jul. 21, 2014, 4:39 PM
Jul. 16, 2014, 11:54 AM
May 1, 2014, 8:08 AM
Apr. 30, 2014, 5:30 PM
- AAWW, ABMD, ACIW, AFSI, AIT, AMT, ANR, ANSS, ARG, AVP, BBW, BDC, BDX, BG, BGCP, BKCC, BLL, BWA, BZH, CAH, CHD, CI, CIE, CLX, CME, CNP, CNSL, COP, CPN, CRCM, CROX, CVI, CVRR, DIN, DPZ, ENDP, EPD, EXAS, FCH, FCN, FIG, FIS, FSS, FUR, GG, GNRC, GWR, HAR, HEP, HSNI, HST, I, IART, IDA, IDCC, IIVI, INCY, IQNT, IRDM, IRM, IT, ITC, ITT, IVZ, JAH, K, KMT, LAZ, LINE, LLL, LM, MA, MD, MDC, MFA, MFC, MPC, MPLX, MSI, MTOR, MWW, MYL, NGLS, NILE, NNN, NVO, O, OAK, OCN, OGE, PCG, PCRX, PEG, PMC, PPL, PRLB, PTRY, PWE, PWR, Q, RFP, RGLD, RRD, SBH, SFY, SHOO, SHPG, SMP, SNMX, STRZA, SWC, TEVA, THRM, TMUS, TXT, UAN, UPL, VG, VIAB, VICL, WLT, WWE, XEL, XOM, YRCW.
Apr. 21, 2014, 4:18 PM
Feb. 13, 2014, 8:10 AM
BWA vs. ETF Alternatives
Other News & PR