Thu, Feb. 26, 9:46 AM
- Net income of $68.6M, or $0.64 per share vs. $0.52 per share in the same quarter a year ago.
- Sales by segment: Power Generation +8.9%; Nuclear Operations +17.2%; Technical Services -46.4%; Nuclear Energy -61.3%.
- The company did not give 2015 full-year consolidated EPS guidance due to the planned spin-off of its Power Generation business mid-year.
- Q4 results
Wed, Feb. 25, 4:30 PM| Comment!
Tue, Feb. 24, 5:35 PM
- AEGN, AGO, AMSG, ANIK, AR, AREX, ARI, AVGO, AWR, BLDP, BMRN, BWC, CEMP, CHDN, CHMT, CLUB, CLVS, CRM, CSGP, CWT, CXO, DRYS, DXCM, EAC, EHTH, ELGX, EPAM, ESRT, ESV, FARO, FOE, GMED, GPOR, GXP, HK, IL, KW, LB, LGCY, LHCG, MCHX, MDVN, MELI, MMLP, OAS, ORIG, PGTI, PLKI, PRSS, PVA, RGR, RIG, RIGP, SBY, SFM, STAA, SYNC, TEG, TTEC, WDAY, WLL, WMGI, WPX, WR
Nov. 6, 2014, 10:53 AM
- Net income of $61.2 vs. $60.5M in the same quarter a year ago. Adjusted earnings per share were $0.53 vs. $0.57 in the third quarter of 2013.
- The company's Nuclear Operations segment recorded its highest ever Q3 revenue ($297.5M) while maintaining its operating margin. The Nuclear Energy segment reported bookings in excess of $100M.
- Repurchased 1.63M shares of its common stock at a total cost of $50M.
- B&W (BWC +5.5%) also announced the tax-free spin-off of the company's Power Generation business to shareholders. The planned separation of the Power Generation and Government & Nuclear Operations businesses is expected to create two independent, publicly-traded companies.
- The company raised the lower end of the range for adjusted earnings per share FY 2014 to $1.75-$1.85, from a previous range of $1.70-$1.85.
- Q3 results
- Previously: B&W evaluating possible separation
Nov. 5, 2014, 4:36 PM| Comment!
Nov. 4, 2014, 5:35 PM
- ABTL, ACAS, ACLS, ALNY, ALSK, ANDE, AR, AREX, ASH, ATO, ATSG, AVG, AWK, BALT, BCOR, BIOS, BKD, BREW, BWC, CBS, CDE, CF, CLR, CODI, CPE, CSOD, CTL, CVG, CXO, DATA, DEPO, DK, DPM, DRYS, DVR, DYN, ECOL, ECYT, EFC, ENS, ENSG, ETE, ETP, EXAR, EXXI, FMI, FNV, G, GNW, GPOR, GSM, HOLX, HTCH, IL, INWK, IO, JCOM, KGC, KW, LBTYA, LHCG, LPSN, MBI, MCHX, MCP, MDR, MDWD, MED, MHLD, MIDD, MRIN, MTDR, MTRX, MUSA, MWE, NDLS, NLY, NVAX, NWSA, OILT, ORA, ORIG, OSUR, PAA, PLNR, PMT, PODD, POWR, PPO, PRGN, PRU, PTC, QCOM, QEP, QUAD, RGP, RNDY, RUTH, SB, SBY, SCTY, SD, SKUL, SLF, SSNI, SSRI, STMP, SUSP, SWIR, SWM, SXL, SYMC, SZYM, TCAP, TEAR, TEG, TERP, THOR, TNGO, TPC, TRAK, TROX, TRUE, TS, TSLA, TSRO, TTEC, TXTR, UHAL, VVUS, WBMD, WFM, WMC, WMGI, WR, WTI, WWWW, XPO, Z
Aug. 7, 2014, 8:41 AM
- Net income of $26.4M, or $0.24 per diluted share vs. $72.87 million, or $0.65 per diluted share in the same period a year ago.
- 2.6M shares of common stock were repurchased during the quarter at a total cost of $84M.
- The company narrowed its guidance for FY 2014 consolidated revenues to between $2.9B-$3B from the previous range of $2.9B-$3.1B. Adjusted earnings per share were lowered to between $1.70-$1.85 from the previous range of $2.00-$2.20.
- Q2 results
Aug. 6, 2014, 4:41 PM| Comment!
Aug. 5, 2014, 5:35 PM
- ACAS, AGU, ALDW, ANAD, ANDE, AR, ATML, ATO, AWK, BIOS, BIRT, BKD, BREW, BWC, CDE, CDXS, CF, CLDX, CNVR, CODI, COUP, CPA, CPE, CRL, CSII, CSOD, CTL, CXO, CXW, DCTH, DEPO, DK, DNB, DXCM, DYN, ECOL, EFC, ELON, ENS, ENV, ERII, ESS, ETE, ETP, EVC, EXAR, FLTX, FNV, FOXA, FTK, GEOS, GMCR, GPOR, GTY, HI, HIL, IL, INN, INWK, IO, ITMN, IXYS, JACK, KEG, KND, KW, LGP, LHCG, LNT, MBI, MCP, MG, MHLD, MNTX, MRIN, MTDR, MUSA, MWE, NBIX, NLY, NPSP, NRP, NVAX, NVTL, OILT, OSUR, PAA, PACD, PKT, PMT, PPO, PRI, PRU, PRXL, PTLA, QEP, RAIL, REG, RGP, RIG, RJET, RLOC, RNDY, RXN, SAAS, SAPE, SD, SGI, SLF, SN, SSNI, SSRI, SWM, SXL, SYMC, TCAP, TEG, TEP, THOR, THRX, TNGO, TRMR, TROX, TWO, TXTR, UHAL, UIL, WGL, WR, WTI, XNPT, YY, ZU
May. 12, 2014, 4:46 PM| Comment!
May. 11, 2014, 5:35 PM
Feb. 26, 2014, 4:25 PM| Comment!
Feb. 26, 2014, 12:10 AM| Comment!
Feb. 25, 2014, 5:35 PM| 4 Comments
Nov. 12, 2013, 4:13 PM| Comment!
Nov. 12, 2013, 12:10 AM
BWC vs. ETF Alternatives
Babcock & Wilcox Co is engaged in power generation systems. Itprovides products & services to customers in the power & other steam-using industries, including electric utilities & other power generators, industrial customers in various other industries.
Other News & PR