5d 1m 3m 1y 5y 10y
There are 2 articles on this stock available only to PRO subscribers.
There are no Transcripts on BXE.
PR Newswire (Thu, 2:05AM)
BXE vs. ETF Alternatives
Thursday, Jan 94:31 PM
Thursday, Jan 94:31 PM| 8 Comments
- KKR says it will open its first Canadian office next month in Calgary, the capital of Canada's oil patch, as it seeks to tap into growing demand for private-equity financing in the region and expand its presence in the global energy industry.
- KKR Director Brandon Freiman, who will relocate from the NYC headquarters to start up the new office, is eyeing investment of $500M to "several billion dollars" over the next five years in upstream oil and gas production, midstream pipelines and related infrastructure as well as energy services businesses.
- The planned investments will include providing financing instead of outright takeovers, KKR says.
- Canadian energy names on the radar: SU, IMO, BTE, SOQ, ERF, CVE, COSWF, AAV, BXE, CNQ.
Wednesday, Dec 182013, 5:35 PM
Tuesday, Oct 152013, 3:56 PM
Tuesday, Oct 152013, 3:56 PM| Comment!
- Bellatrix Exploration (BXE -4.1%) enters into a $240M joint venture partnership with TCA Energy to drill and develop lands in the Ferrier Cardium area of Alberta; TCA will contribute 50% towards the capital program for the drilling of an expected 63 gross wells, and in exchange will receive 35% of BXE's working interest.
- BXE also agrees to acquire Canadian-based oil and gas explorer Angle Energy (ANGZF.PK) in a deal valued at ~$576M.
- BXE plans to issue ~21.8M common shares on a bought deal basis at $8 each for total gross proceeds of ~$175M.
- BXE shares halted.
Thursday, Aug 12013, 3:09 PM
Thursday, Aug 12013, 3:09 PM| Comment!
- Bellatrix Exploration (BXE +5.3%) enters a joint venture deal under which it will sell a 50% working interest in certain Alberta assets to Daewoo International and Devonian Natural Resources for C$52.5M.
- BXE plans to use proceeds from the sale to reduce debt and ultimately direct them to the continued development of its Cardium and Mannville asset base.
Thursday, Jun 272013, 12:47 PM