5d 1m 3m 1y 5y 10y
There are 2 articles on this stock available only to PRO subscribers.
There are no Transcripts on BXE.
PR Newswire (Apr 2, 2014)
PR Newswire (Mar 21, 2014)
PR Newswire (Mar 13, 2014)
BXE vs. ETF Alternatives
Thursday, Jan 94:31 PM
Thursday, Jan 94:31 PM| 8 Comments
- KKR says it will open its first Canadian office next month in Calgary, the capital of Canada's oil patch, as it seeks to tap into growing demand for private-equity financing in the region and expand its presence in the global energy industry.
- KKR Director Brandon Freiman, who will relocate from the NYC headquarters to start up the new office, is eyeing investment of $500M to "several billion dollars" over the next five years in upstream oil and gas production, midstream pipelines and related infrastructure as well as energy services businesses.
- The planned investments will include providing financing instead of outright takeovers, KKR says.
- Canadian energy names on the radar: SU, IMO, BTE, SOQ, ERF, CVE, COSWF, AAV, BXE, CNQ.
Wednesday, Dec 182013, 5:35 PM
Tuesday, Oct 152013, 3:56 PM
Tuesday, Oct 152013, 3:56 PM| Comment!
- Bellatrix Exploration (BXE -4.1%) enters into a $240M joint venture partnership with TCA Energy to drill and develop lands in the Ferrier Cardium area of Alberta; TCA will contribute 50% towards the capital program for the drilling of an expected 63 gross wells, and in exchange will receive 35% of BXE's working interest.
- BXE also agrees to acquire Canadian-based oil and gas explorer Angle Energy (ANGZF.PK) in a deal valued at ~$576M.
- BXE plans to issue ~21.8M common shares on a bought deal basis at $8 each for total gross proceeds of ~$175M.
- BXE shares halted.
Thursday, Aug 12013, 3:09 PM
Thursday, Aug 12013, 3:09 PM| Comment!
- Bellatrix Exploration (BXE +5.3%) enters a joint venture deal under which it will sell a 50% working interest in certain Alberta assets to Daewoo International and Devonian Natural Resources for C$52.5M.
- BXE plans to use proceeds from the sale to reduce debt and ultimately direct them to the continued development of its Cardium and Mannville asset base.
Thursday, Jun 272013, 12:47 PM
Instablogs are blogs which are instantly set up and networked within the Seeking Alpha community. Instablog posts are not selected, edited or screened by Seeking Alpha editors, in contrast to contributors' articles.