Thu, Apr. 30, 7:25 AM
- Q1 net loss of $2.1M or $0.08 per share vs. a loss of $8.2M and $0.32 one year ago. Adjusted EBITDA of $129.1M up 24.7% - company expects $20M improvement this year.
- New home orders of 1,698 up 22.2% Y/Y. 3.5 sales per community per month vs. 3.3 a year ago.
- Cancellation rates of 16.7% vs. 19.4%.
- Total closings of 936 vs. 977. ASP for closings of $305.8K up 12.3%.
- Homebuilding revenue of $286.2M up 7.6%. Homebuilding gross margin of 18.3% down 140 basis points; excluding I&A and interest amortized to cost of sales, margin of 21.7% down 80 bps.
- Backlog of 2,533 homes valued at $814.1M, up 27.8%.
- Earnings call at 10 ET
- Previously: Beazer Homes beats by $0.06, beats on revenue (April 30)
- BZH flat premarket
Thu, Apr. 30, 6:32 AM
Wed, Apr. 29, 5:30 PM
- AAWW, AB, ABC, ACIW, ACOR, ADP, AIT, ALKS, ALLE, AMT, ANR, APD, ARG, ARW, AVP, AWI, BCE, BDC, BG, BKCC, BLL, BWA, BZH, CAH, CCE, CDK, CELG, CI, CL, CME, COMM, COP, CRR, CRS, CSH, CTCM, CVI, CVRR, CWEI, CY, DBD, DIN, DLPH, EME, EPD, ERJ, EXLS, FCN, FIS, FMS, FSS, GEO, GG, GLOP, GNC, GNRC, GOV, GTI, GTLS, HAR, HEES, HST, HUN, I, IDA, IMAX, INCY, INGR, IRDM, ITC, ITG, IVZ, LBY, LKQ, LLL, LPLA, MD, MGLN, MINI, MLM, MMC, MOS, MPC, MPLX, MSCI, MTRN, MVIS, NBIX, NI, NOK, NTCT, NVO, NYT, OAK, ODFL, OMG, PBI, PCRX, PES, PF, POT, PSX, PSXP, PWE, PWR, RDS.A, RDWR, RGLD, RGS, ROK, RYL, SCG, SEE, SHPG, SMP, SNAK, SNE, SNMX, STM, STRZA, TASR, TDY, TEVA, TFX, THRM, TKR, TWC, TWI, UAN, UFS, UPL, VA, VAC, VGR, VIAB, VLY, VNTV, WRLD, WST, WWE, XEL, XOM, XYL, ZMH
Fri, Jan. 30, 8:09 AM
- FQ1 adjusted net loss from operations of $4.5M vs. a loss of $3.9M a year ago.
- Company say it's on track to meet its 2B-10 objectives of $2B in revenue with a 10% adjusted EBITDA margin by the end of fiscal 2016. FQ1 homebuilding revenue was $261.6M down 9.8% from last year.
- New home orders of 966 up 7.9% Y/Y. Community count of 156 up from 138.
- Total closings of 885 down 14.7%. ASP of $295.6K up 5.8%.
- Homebuilding gross margin of 13.5% down 530 bps from a year ago, or 16.6% down 460 bps from a year ago, or 21.8% up 60 bps from a year ago, depending on what's being excluded from the calculation.
- Conference call at 9:30 ET
- Previously: Beazer Homes EPS of -$0.68 (Jan. 30)
- BZH flat premarket
Fri, Jan. 30, 6:32 AM
Thu, Jan. 29, 5:30 PM
Nov. 12, 2014, 7:56 AM
- FQ4 new home orders of 1,173 down 1.6% Y/Y. Average active community count of 149 up 10.4%. Cancellation rate of 23.4% down 50 bps. Total home closings of 1,695 up 2.3%
- ASP of $295.4K up 12.2%. Homebuilding gross margin excluding items of 22.3% up 90 bps.
- Management expects to hit its "2B-10" objectives - $2B in revenue and a 10% adjusted EBITDA margin leading to $200M in adjusted EBITDA - by the end of 2016. For fiscal 2014, adjusted EBITDA was $133.2M vs. $86.3M in 2013.
- Conference call at 10 ET
- Previously: Beazer Homes EPS of $1.90
- BZH +4.2% premarket
Nov. 12, 2014, 7:16 AM
Nov. 11, 2014, 5:30 PM
Jul. 31, 2014, 6:40 AM
Jul. 30, 2014, 5:30 PM
- AAWW, ABMD, ACIW, ACOR, ADP, AGI, ALKS, ALU, AMRC, APA, ASEI, ATK, AVP, AYR, AZN, BDX, BG, BGCP, BKCC, BLL, BUD, BWA, BZH, CCJ, CDW, CEVA, CHTR, CI, CL, CME, CNSL, COMM, COP, COT, CRCM, CRR, CTCM, CVI, CVRR, DDD, DISCA, DLPH, DTV, ENDP, EPD, EXC, FCH, FCN, FIG, FLY, FRM, GEL, GG, GIL, GLOP, GMT, GNRC, GTLS, H, HGG, HL, HP, HST, IDA, IMN, INCY, IRDM, IRM, ITT, IVZ, K, KMT, LKQ, LLL, LM, MA, MCK, MD, MDP, MNTA, MOD, MOS, MPC, MPLX, MSCI, MTOR, MWIV, NGD, NI, NJR, NWL, OAK, OCN, ODFL, OXY, PCG, PCRX, PES, PNR, PNW, PPL, PRFT, PWR, Q, RFP, RYL, SBH, SC, SCG, SFY, SHOO, SNAK, SNMX, STC, STRA, STRZA, SUP, SWC, TE, TEVA, TKR, TRP, TWC, UAN, UPL, USAK, VG, VICL, VNTV, VRX, WLT, WWE, XEL, XOM, XRAY
May 1, 2014, 9:28 AM
- Beazer Homes' (BZH) net loss narrows to $7.97M from $19.64M as reduced costs for construction and land sales help offset a sales drop.
- However, new home orders -8.6% to 1,390, largely due to inclement weather and a slower-than-expected start to the spring selling season.
- Total home closings -13% to 977, although average sales price from closings +7.5%.
- Cancellation rate increases to 19.4% from 18.7%.
- Home-building gross margin - excluding impairments and abandonments, as well as interest - grows to 19.7% from 15.9%.
- Backlog from continuing operations drops to 2,163 homes from 2,211 a year earlier, although the sales value rises to $637.1M from $584.2M.
- Expects adjusted EBITDA to grow by at least $45M. (PR)
May 1, 2014, 6:45 AM| Comment!
Apr. 30, 2014, 5:30 PM
- AAWW, ABMD, ACIW, AFSI, AIT, AMT, ANR, ANSS, ARG, AVP, BBW, BDC, BDX, BG, BGCP, BKCC, BLL, BWA, BZH, CAH, CHD, CI, CIE, CLX, CME, CNP, CNSL, COP, CPN, CRCM, CROX, CVI, CVRR, DIN, DPZ, ENDP, EPD, EXAS, FCH, FCN, FIG, FIS, FSS, FUR, GG, GNRC, GWR, HAR, HEP, HSNI, HST, I, IART, IDA, IDCC, IIVI, INCY, IQNT, IRDM, IRM, IT, ITC, ITT, IVZ, JAH, K, KMT, LAZ, LINE, LLL, LM, MA, MD, MDC, MFA, MFC, MPC, MPLX, MSI, MTOR, MWW, MYL, NGLS, NILE, NNN, NVO, O, OAK, OCN, OGE, PCG, PCRX, PEG, PMC, PPL, PRLB, PTRY, PWE, PWR, Q, RFP, RGLD, RRD, SBH, SFY, SHOO, SHPG, SMP, SNMX, STRZA, SWC, TEVA, THRM, TMUS, TXT, UAN, UPL, VG, VIAB, VICL, WLT, WWE, XEL, XOM, YRCW.
Apr. 3, 2014, 9:20 AM
- Beazer Homes' (BZH) net new orders -9% in FQ2 to 1,390.
- Closings -13% to 977.
- Backlog -2% to 2,163.
- Beazer's West segment suffered the largest declines, while the severe winter weather also hit the company's performance in the East.
- Unrestricted cash balance as of March 31 $285-315M.
- Beazer remains optimistic about the 2014 spring selling season, says CEO Allan Merrill. "The new-home market continues to benefit from gradual improvements in the labor market, limited home inventories and generally favorable affordability metrics," Merrill says.
- The company expects to generate net income in fiscal 2014.
- Shares are -1.9%. (PR)
Jan. 30, 2014, 6:31 AM| Comment!
BZH vs. ETF Alternatives
Beazer Homes USA Inc is a homebuilder with active operations in 16 states within three geographic regions in the United States: West, East, and Southeast. It designs, sells and builds single-family and multi-family homes.
Other News & PR