5d 1m 3m 1y 5y 10y
PR Newswire (Apr 3, 2014)
PR Newswire (Mar 31, 2014)
PR Newswire (Mar 25, 2014)
CAAS vs. ETF Alternatives
Wednesday, Nov 132013, 11:57 AM
Wednesday, Nov 132013, 11:57 AM| Comment!
- China Automotive Systems (CAAS +16.8%) shares jump on the company's Q3 results, which saw revenue grow 24.2% Y/Y to $90.9M.
- Gross profit expanded 32% to $16.5M, as margin expanded by 1.1% to 18.2%.
- Income from operations doubled Y/Y to $11M, with margin expanding by 4.6% to 12.1%.
- Management hiked full-year revenue growth guidance to 20% from 15%, implying revenue of $403.2M (vs. a lone analyst's expectations of $392.2M).
- The company continues to expand its market share, with its 24.2% growth rate in Q3 exceeding the 13.6% growth in China's automotive market during the period.
- PR, Conference call (transcript)
Wednesday, Nov 132013, 6:18 AM
Wednesday, Aug 142013, 6:38 AM
Thursday, Aug 92012, 5:55 AM
Wednesday, May 92012, 6:38 AM
Friday, Mar 92012, 7:50 AM