5d 1m 3m 1y 5y 10y
PR Newswire (Nov 13, 2013)
PR Newswire (Nov 4, 2013)
at CNBC.com (Apr 6, 2011)
at CNBC.com (Nov 5, 2010)
CAAS vs. ETF Alternatives
Wednesday, Nov 132013, 11:57 AM
Wednesday, Nov 132013, 11:57 AM| Comment!
- China Automotive Systems (CAAS +16.8%) shares jump on the company's Q3 results, which saw revenue grow 24.2% Y/Y to $90.9M.
- Gross profit expanded 32% to $16.5M, as margin expanded by 1.1% to 18.2%.
- Income from operations doubled Y/Y to $11M, with margin expanding by 4.6% to 12.1%.
- Management hiked full-year revenue growth guidance to 20% from 15%, implying revenue of $403.2M (vs. a lone analyst's expectations of $392.2M).
- The company continues to expand its market share, with its 24.2% growth rate in Q3 exceeding the 13.6% growth in China's automotive market during the period.
- PR, Conference call (transcript)
Tuesday, Sep 102013, 12:46 PM|Tuesday, Sep 102013, 12:46 PM| 2 Comments
Monday, Aug 192013, 12:45 PM|Monday, Aug 192013, 12:45 PM| 2 Comments
Wednesday, Aug 142013, 12:45 PM|Wednesday, Aug 142013, 12:45 PM| Comment!
Thursday, May 22013, 9:17 AMChina Automotive Systems (CAAS) signs a multi-year agreement to supply rack and pinion power steering systems to SGMW. Preliminary estimates have the total number of systems to be shipped this year at 350K, though no other details about the deal were disclosed. General Motors (GM) is one of three partners in the SGMW joint venture. CAAS calls the deal a "major contract win." Shares +18.6% premarket. (PR) |Thursday, May 22013, 9:17 AM| Comment!
Thursday, May 22013, 9:10 AM
Wednesday, May 12013, 9:10 AM
Friday, Mar 92012, 7:50 AM
Friday, Jun 242011, 11:37 AMChina Automotive Systems (CAAS) files an amended 10-K/A that corrects a number of errors from 2009, including an adjustment of $49.9B in net income attributable to the parent company. Shares up 12%, part of an updraft for Asian stocks in the U.S. on China's inflation bullishness. |Friday, Jun 242011, 11:37 AM| Comment!