There are no Focus articles on CABHF.
There are no Related articles on CABHF.
There are no Transcripts on CABHF.
There are no News articles on CABHF.
Aug. 21, 2013, 3:29 AM
- Carlsberg (CABGY.PK) Q2 net profit -38% to 2.07B ($370M) Danish kroner, missing consensus of 2.15B kroner.
- Revenues rise to 19.6B kroner from 19.3B kroner, meeting expectations.
- EBIT -1% to 3.44B Danish kroner and slightly misses forecasts of 3.47B kroner.
- Carlsberg reiterates its full-year earnings guidance for adjusted operating profit of 10B kroner and for adjusted net profit growth in the mid-single digits.
- However, the firm cuts its forecast for the Russian market, where it's the largest beermaker but where the economy is slowing and the government is attempting to reduce alcohol consumption. (PR)
Feb. 18, 2013, 4:54 AMCarlsberg (CABGY.PK): swings to Q4 net profit of 192M kroner ($34.4M) from a loss of DKK85M last year. Revenues +7.2% to 15.93B kroner, slightly above estimates. Expects market dynamics this year to be similar to 2012, when Western Europe in particular was challenging - sales fell 1%-2%. Will make its European ops more efficient while looking for growth in Asia. Shares -4.4% in Copenhagen. (PR) | Comment!
There are no StockTalks on this stock yet.
CABHF vs. ETF Alternatives
Other News & PR