Wed, Jan. 28, 4:09 PM| Comment!
Tue, Jan. 27, 5:35 PM| 4 Comments
Oct. 29, 2014, 4:50 PM| Comment!
Oct. 28, 2014, 5:35 PM
- ABX, ACGL, ACHC, ACMP, AEGN, AEM, AFOP, AHL, AIZ, AKAM, ALDW, ALL, ANIK, ARAY, ARII, ARRS, ASGN, ATML, AUY, AXS, BGC, BIDU, BLKB, BMR, CACI, CALX, CAR, CATM, CAVM, CBG, CBL, CEMP, CENX, CHDN, CJES, CLD, CLUB, CMO, CNW, CRL, CRUS, CSGP, CSII, CUZ, CW, CWT, DAC, DRE, DRIV, DWA, EQIX, EQY, ESRT, ESV, EXL, EXR, FBHS, FFIV, FISH, FLEX, FLTX, FMC, FNF, FORM, FORR, FR, GLUU, HBI, HOS, HT, IPI, IRG, ISIL, JDSU, KEX, KRFT, KS, LGCY, LNC, LOCK, LOPE, MAA, MANT, MASI, MDAS, MEOH, MET, MOBL, MTGE, MUR, NCLH, NE, NEU, NEWP, NSIT, OII, PDM, PEIX, PGTI, PPC, PRXL, PSMI, PVA, QGEN, QTM, QUIK, RFMD, RGR, RJF, RNG, RRC, RRTS, RST, SCI, SFLY, SGI, SIMO, SLCA, SPN, SPRT, SSNC, SSS, STR, SU, TEX, TFSL, TGB, TGI, THG, TRLA, TTMI, TTWO, UNM, V, VECO, VGR, VPRT, VR, WLL, WMB, WPZ, WSTL, WTW
Aug. 20, 2014, 4:09 PM| Comment!
Aug. 19, 2014, 5:35 PM
Jul. 28, 2014, 9:58 AM
- xG Technology (NASDAQ:XGTI) has been awarded a subcontract by CACI to provide services in support of a 5-year CACI contract with the U.S. Army's CERDEC Space and Terrestrial Communications Directorate (S&TCD).
- The contract is worth up to $497M. In June, xG won a subcontract with SAIC related to the deal.
- xG says it will leverage its "cutting-edge expertise in cognitive radio technologies to help improve the effectiveness of tactical communications." The company has been working to commercialize its xMax line of cognitive radio-based hardware.
Jun. 25, 2014, 5:42 PM
Jun. 25, 2014, 4:20 PM
- CACI expects FY15 (ends June '15) revenue of $3.3B-$3.6B and EPS of $5.10-$5.51, below a consensus of $3.62B and $5.82. The company notes federal spending uncertainty is expected to continue, and that direct labor costs are expected to rise 4%-7%. (PR)
- FY14 guidance for revenue of $3.5-$3.6B and EPS of $5.12-$5.51 is reiterated; the consensus is at $3.56B and $5.30.
Apr. 30, 2014, 4:18 PM| Comment!
Apr. 29, 2014, 5:35 PM
- AEL, ANAD, ARAY, ARII, ASH, ATML, ATW, AXTI, BCOV, BDN, BGC, BMR, BYD, CACI, CAVM, CBG, CBT, CGNX, CHMT, CJES, CMO, CNW, COHR, CRL, CSII, CW, CWT, DOX, DRE, DRIV, EDMC, EGN, ELGX, ELX, EPAM, EQIX, EQR, EXL, FBHS, FLEX, FLTX, FNF, FORM, GDOT, GLUU, HOLX, HOS, HR, INT, IO, IPI, IRF, IRG, ISIL, JDSU, JKHY, KEG, KEX, KONA, KS, KTOS, LNC, LOCK, LOPE, MAA, MANT, MASI, MDAS, MDU, MET, MTGE, MUR, NBIX, NEWP, NGD, OILT, OPLK, PACB, PDM, PEIX, PFPT, POL, PPC, PRAA, QUIK, RKUS, ROVI, RRTS, SAM, SFLY, SGI, SPRT, SSS, STMP, TEX, TSO, TSRO, TTEK, TTMI, UNTD, VNTV, WBMD, WDC, WLL, WMB, WMGI, WPZ, WTW, YELP.
Apr. 8, 2014, 10:06 AM
- ARM (ARMH +1.8%) has been upgraded to Market Perform by Bernstein.
- Yelp (YELP +2.2%) has been upgraded to Buy by SunTrust, and cut to Neutral by UBS. Oppenheimer upgraded shares yesterday.
- FireEye (FEYE +3.5%) has been upgraded to Outperform by Wedbush a day after FBN did the same.
- Vipshop (VIPS +4.1%) has been upgraded to Outperform by Credit Suisse. Goldman upgraded shares last week.
- KLA-Tencor (KLAC -0.7%) has been cut to Sector Perform by Pac Crest.
- ON Semi (ONNN +2.9%) has been upgraded to Buy by MKM.
- Web.com (WWWW +2%) has been upgraded to Buy by Craig-Hallum.
- LivePerson (LPSN -5.1%) has been cut to Hold by Benchmark.
- CACI (CACI +2.1%) has received a two-notch upgrade to Outperform from Raymond James. Shares were hit hard last week by an FY14 warning.
- JinkoSolar (JKS +6.4%) has been started at Overweight by Barclays. The firm calls Jinko a vertically-integrated cost leader, and believes the solar up-cycle is still in its early stages.
- Castlight Health (CSLT +1.3%) has received three bullish ratings and two neutral ones on underwriter coverage day.
Apr. 2, 2014, 5:38 PM
Apr. 2, 2014, 4:17 PM
- CACI now expects FY14 (ends in June) revenue of $3.5B-$3.6B and EPS of $5.12-$5.51, below prior guidance of $3.65B-$3.8B and $5.59-$5.98, and a consensus of $3.71B and $5.78. (PR)
- The defense IT services contractor says it's seeing contract award delays, lower run-rates for professional services contracts, and "reductions in Afghanistan-related material purchases."
- CC at 8:30AM ET tomorrow. FQ3 results arrive on April 30.
Jan. 29, 2014, 4:15 PM| Comment!
Jan. 29, 2014, 12:10 AM| 5 Comments
CACI vs. ETF Alternatives
Other News & PR