Itinerant • Fri, Oct. 31
From other sites
at CNBC.com (Nov 4, 2014)
at CNBC.com (Sep 8, 2014)
at CNBC.com (Jul 25, 2014)
at CNBC.com (Jul 22, 2014)
at CNBC.com (Jul 18, 2014)
at CNBC.com (Jul 15, 2014)
at CNBC.com (Jul 11, 2014)
at CNBC.com (Jul 4, 2014)
at CNBC.com (Jun 6, 2014)
at CNBC.com (May 29, 2014)
There is research on this stock available only to PRO subscribers.
- Evolution Mining has delivered a very strong September quarter.
- All five mines operated well; production is up, and costs are down.
- Favorable opinion confirmed, waiting for a dip.
- Evolution Mining is operating 5 gold mines in Australia.
- The company has turned free cash flow positive after completing construction of the Mt Carlton mine.
- Fairly valued with a premium at the moment.
- Gold price linked dividend providing added leverage.
There are no Transcripts on CAHPF.
We currently have no Breaking News on this stock.
We currently have no instablog posts on this stock.
Instablogs are blogs which are instantly set up and networked within the Seeking Alpha community. Instablog posts are not selected, edited or screened by Seeking Alpha editors, in contrast to contributors' articles.
CAHPF vs. ETF Alternatives
Evolution Mining is a growth focused Australian gold company. It owns and operates five gold and silver mines in Queensland and Western Australia. The company holds 100% interest in all of its operations.<br /><br />Evolution Mining was created in late 2011 to form a mid-tier Australian gold... More
Other News & PR