Itinerant • Oct. 31, 2014
Update: Evolution Mining Delivers Yet Another Quarter Of Record ProductionItinerant • Oct. 31, 2014
- Evolution Mining has delivered a very strong September quarter.
- All five mines operated well; production is up, and costs are down.
- Favorable opinion confirmed, waiting for a dip.
- Evolution Mining is operating 5 gold mines in Australia.
- The company has turned free cash flow positive after completing construction of the Mt Carlton mine.
- Fairly valued with a premium at the moment.
- Gold price linked dividend providing added leverage.
There are no Transcripts on CAHPF.
We currently have no Breaking News on this stock.
CAHPF vs. ETF Alternatives
Evolution Mining is a growth focused Australian gold company. It owns and operates five gold and silver mines in Queensland and Western Australia. The company holds 100% interest in all of its operations.<br /><br />Evolution Mining was created in late 2011 to form a mid-tier Australian gold... More
Other News & PR