Cal-Maine Foods: An Obvious Case Study With A Remarkable Catalyst For 75% Upside
- With a market capitalization of $1.48B, Cal-Maine is the largest producer of shell eggs in the United States.
- Cal-Maine is a company that has grown firmly throughout decades. Once a target for short positions, the company is now free from this problem.
- The company has been a leader in industry consolidation and its growth strategy is more than ever strongly based in acquisitions.
- Sales have been increasing at a steady pace; while selling prices are up and feed costs down, demand remains very strong, and value added products are gaining market share.
- Stock prices have maintained an upward long-term trend; with strong catalysts, valuation of ~$2.64B leads to 75% upside.