Thu, Jul. 23, 7:43 AM
Wed, Jul. 22, 5:30 PM
- ABB, ABC, ADS, AEP, ALK, AMAG, AOS, ASPS, BCC, BHE, BKU, BMS, BMY, BSX, CAB, CAM, CAT, CELG, CFX, CLFD, CMCSA, CMS, COR, CS, CSL, CY, DAN, DFRG, DGX, DHR, DLX, DNKN, DOW, DPS, DST, EQM, EQT, FAF, FCX, FIS, FNB, GM, GMT, GNTX, GPI, GPK, HBAN, HERO, HUB.B, IMAX, IQNT, IVC, JNS, KKR, KMB, LAZ, LLY, LUV, MAC, MCD, MHO, MINI, MJN, MMM, MNRO, MRGE, NDAQ, NEO, NUE, NWE, ORI, PDS, PENN, PHM, PRLB, PTEN, QSII, R, RCI, RS, RTN, SCHL, SFE, SHPG, SNA, SQNS, STC, STM, SYNT, TCB, TROW, UA, UAL, UNP, USG, UTEK, VAC, VRX, WAB, WCC, WIT, WM, WRLD, XRS
Thu, Apr. 23, 7:40 AM
Wed, Apr. 22, 5:30 PM
- ABBV, AEP, ALK, ALXN, ASPS, AVT, BAX, BBT, BCC, BEAV, BHE, BKU, BMS, BTU, CAB, CAM, CAT, CFX, CLFD, CLI, CMS, COL, COR, CSL, DAN, DGX, DHR, DLX, DNKN, DOW, DPS, DPZ, DST, EQM, EQT, ERIC, FAF, FCX, FNB, GM, GMT, GPK, GRA, HP, HSY, HUB.B, IQNT, IR, IVC, JAH, JCI, JNS, KKR, LAZ, LLY, LTM, LUV, MDP, MDSO, MHO, MJN, MMM, MO, MTH, NDAQ, NUE, NVS, NWE, ORI, PENN, PEP, PG, PHM, PII, PNK, PRLB, PTEN, RS, RTIX, RTN, SFE, SNA, SQNS, STC, SUI, SWK, SXC, SYNT, UAL, UNP, USG, UTEK, WBC, WCC, WNS
Thu, Jan. 29, 3:58 PM
- Cameron International (CAM -0.1%) CEO Jack Moore tried to reassure investors that while oil producers are asking for price concessions, the company expects it will be able to sell more products to its key customers.
- Rather than "roll over and concede pricing,” CAM plans to push its more efficient surface units and other technology as falling oil prices forces oil companies to cut spending, the CEO Jack Moore said in today's earnings conference call.
- Moore expects CAM will be able to "offset the discounts through more efficiencies internally. But we will not be able to escape it totally.”
- CAM beat Q4 earnings expectations on higher sales from its drilling and surface businesses, but demand is softening for oil equipment as oil prices fall and new orders declined Y/Y to $2B from $3.1B; its year-end 2014 $9.5B backlog was down from $11.1B the previous year.
Thu, Jan. 29, 7:35 AM
Wed, Jan. 28, 5:30 PM
- ABT, AIT, ALLY, ALV, ALXN, APD, BABA, BAX, BC, BEAV, BMS, BX, CAH, CAM, CELG, CHKP, CL, CLFD, CMS, COH, COP, CRR, CSH, DGX, DHX, DOW, DST, EMC, EPD, F, GLOP, HAE, HAR, HGG, HOG, HP, HSY, HUB.B, ITG, IVZ, JBLU, KELYA, KEM, KMT, LLL, LRN, LSTR, MD, MJN, MMYT, MTH, NDAQ, NOC, NOK, NYCB, OSTK, OXY, PENN, PHM, POT, PSX, PSXP, RCI, RCL, RDS.A, RGLD, RGS, RTN, RYL, SHW, SILC, SWK, SXC, TCB, TDY, TKR, TMO, TWC, UBSI, VIAB, VLO, VLY, VRTS, WCC, WILN, WRLD, XEL, ZMH
Oct. 23, 2014, 7:53 AM
Oct. 22, 2014, 5:30 PM
- AAL, AB, ACAT, AEP, ALK, ALV, ALXN, ARG, ASPS, AVT, BBW, BC, BCC, BHE, BKU, BMS, CAB, CAM, CAT, CCE, CELG, CFX, CHKP, CLI, CMCSA, CMS, CRI, CRS, CS, CSH, CVE, CWEI, DAN, DGX, DLX, DNKN, DO, DPS, EQM, EQT, FAF, GM, GMT, GPI, GRUB, HERO, HUB.B, IMAX, IVC, JAH, JAKK, JBLU, JNS, KKR, LAZ, LLY, LO, LSTR, LTM, LUV, MDP, MHO, MINI, MJN, MMM, MTRN, NLSN, NOK, NUE, NWE, ORI, OSIS, OSTK, OXY, PCP, PENN, PHM, PLD, POT, PRLB, PTEN, QSII, RCI, RCL, RS, RTN, RYL, SIAL, SILC, SJR, SLAB, SONS, SQNS, STC, TDY, TROW, UA, UAL, UFS, UNP, USG, UTEK, WCC, WSO, YNDX, ZMH
Oct. 16, 2014, 7:55 AM
- Baker Hughes (NYSE:BHI) -10.8% premarket after Q3 earnings rose 10% Y/Y but missed estimates, as political tensions in Libya and Iraq plus a sharp fall in drilling activity in the Gulf of Mexico weighed on margins.
- Q3 pre-tax profit margins in its operations in Europe, Africa and the Russia Caspian region fell to 8% from 17% in the year-ago quarter.
- Revenue of the North American segment, BHI's largest geographic business by revenue, rose 11% to $3.2B, and climbed 6% in the Middle East and Asia Pacific region, 8% in the Europe, Africa and Russia Caspian segment, and 3% in Latin America.
- Oil services stocks (NYSEARCA:OIH) to watch: HAL, SLB. SPN, NOV, CAM, FTI, DRQ.
Jul. 24, 2014, 8:44 AM
Jul. 23, 2014, 5:30 PM
- AAL, ABC, ALK, ALXN, ARG, ASPS, BBW, BC, BCC, BHE, BKU, BMS, BMY, BPOP, BSX, CAB, CAM, CAT, CCE, CELG, CLF, CLFD, CLI, CMS, COG, CRI, CRY, CSH, CWEI, DAN, DFT, DGX, DHI, DLX, DNKN, DO, DPS, DST, ECA, EQM, EQT, F, FAF, FLIR, GM, GNTX, GPI, GPK, GRUB, HOT, HSY, IMAX, IMS, IQNT, ISSI, IVC, JAH, JBLU, KEM, KKR, LAZ, LLY, LTM, LUV, MHO, MMM, MTH, MTRN, NBL, NDAQ, NOK, NUE, NWE, O, ORI, OSTK, PCP, PDS, PENN, PHM, PNK, POT, PRLB, PTEN, QSII, RCI, RCL, RDWR, RS, RTIX, RTN, SCHL, SFE, SIAL, SQNS, SUI, SVU, SXC, TDY, TROW, TWI, UA, UAL, UFS, UNP, USG, VAC, VDSI, VIVO, WAB, WCC, WIT, WYN, ZMH
Apr. 28, 2014, 1:50 PM
- National Oilwell Varco (NOV -7.2%) is suffering its worst day in more than two years after reporting that Q1 orders for new offshore rig equipment fell 23% Y/Y to $2.33B and forecasting a continued slowdown in orders.
- Backlog for new rig technology equipment, which hit a record during Q1 at $16.4B, should fall to $14B-$15B by year-end, CEO Clay Williams said on today's earnings call.
- "The newbuild rig market is starting to show signs of shakiness," says Iberia Capital analyst Trey Stolz.
- Other energy equipment providers also are lower: SLB -1.1%, BHI -1.2%, CAM -1.4%, FTI -1.2%, DRQ -1.2%, FET -1%.
Apr. 24, 2014, 11:44 AM
- Cameron (CAM +1.5%) shares are higher after Q1 earnings beat estimates, although an 18% rise in revenues was offset by 20% higher expenses.
- Total Q1 orders were $2.5B, down Q/Q and Y/Y but the second-best Q1 results in CAM's history; with a more robust outlook for North America and several deepwater projects expected to move forward, CAM thinks orders could exceed 2013 levels.
- Backlog at the end of Q1 was $11.3B, +13% Y/Y but down slightly from its historical high of $11.4B at the end of 2013 reflecting the cancellation of the STX deepwater rig order during the quarter.
- Issues in-line guidance for Q2, seeing EPS of $0.84-$0.89 vs. $0.88 analyst consensus estimate; issues in-line guidance for FY 2014, seeing EPS of $3.80-$4.10 vs. prior guidance of $3.60-$4.00 and $3.82 consensus.
Apr. 24, 2014, 8:42 AM
Apr. 24, 2014, 12:05 AM
- AAL, ABC, AET, ALXN, AMAG, ASPS, AVT, AZN, BC, BHE, BKU, BMS, BTU, CAB, CAJ, CAM, CAT, CCE, CELG, CFX, CLFD, CLI, CMS, CNMD, COG, COR, CRR, CRS, CSH, CWEI, DFT, DGX, DHI, DLPH, DLX, DNKN, DO, DST, EQM, EQT, ETR, FAF, FCX, FNFG, GM, GMT, GPK, GTI, HOT, HP, HSY, IMAX, IVC, JBLU, KKR, LAD, LLY, LSTR, LTM, LUV, MDP, MHO, MJN, MMM, MO, NBL, NDAQ, NLSN, NTCT, NUE, NVS, NYT, ODFL, ORI, OSTK, PAG, PENN, PHM, POT, PTEN, RCL, RS, RTIX, RTN, RYL, SCG, SFE, SIAL, SILC, SIRI, SONS, SQNS, STC, SWK, TKR, TROW, TWC, TWI, UA, UAL, UFS, UPS, USG, UTEK, VDSI, VIVO, VLY, VZ, WCC, WM, WYN, YNDX, ZMH
CAM vs. ETF Alternatives
Cameron International Corp is a provider of flow equipment products, systems and services to worldwide oil, gas and process industries. It also works with drilling contractors, oil & gas producers, pipeline operators and refiners.
Other News & PR