Mon, May 4, 4:20 PM
Sun, May 3, 5:35 PM
- ADEP, AEGR, AEIS, APC, APU, ATEN, BALT, BBRG, BKH, CAR, CDE, CGNX, CHUY, CKEC, CXO, DENN, DNB, DVA, ECOM, EGOV, ELNK, ENH, EOG, EOX, FBP, FN, FNF, HIL, IDTI, IM, ININ, INN, INVN, IRG, ITRI, KS, LMNX, LSCC, MATX, MCEP, MDU, MERU, MIC, MUSA, NLS, NUVA, ONDK, OTTR, PACD, PLOW, PPS, PQ, PTCT, QLYS, RAIL, RGR, ROSE, RWT, SGY, SHO, SNHY, STAG, THC, TXRH, UGI, VNO, XEC, XPO
Wed, Feb. 18, 4:34 PM
Tue, Feb. 17, 5:35 PM
- ABX, ACT, AMTG, ARII, ARRS, ASGN, AVG, AXLL, BGS, BJRI, CAR, CDE, CSLT, CVG, CW, CYNI, DENN, DTLK, ELNK, EOG, EQC, ETE, ETP, EXAM, FNF, HSTM, HT, IAG, IPI, KEG, KEYW, LHO, LOPE, MANT, MAR, MHLD, MIC, MRO, NVMI, OGS, OIS, PAAS, PCYC, PKD, REXX, RGP, SBRA, SCTY, SIX, SNPS, SSS, STR, SUN, SUNE, SXL, TERP, THRX, TILE, TRN, TS, UAM, WES, WGP, WMB, WPZ, XPO, YUME
Oct. 29, 2014, 4:31 PM
Oct. 28, 2014, 5:35 PM
- ABX, ACGL, ACHC, ACMP, AEGN, AEM, AFOP, AHL, AIZ, AKAM, ALDW, ALL, ANIK, ARAY, ARII, ARRS, ASGN, ATML, AUY, AXS, BGC, BIDU, BLKB, BMR, CACI, CALX, CAR, CATM, CAVM, CBG, CBL, CEMP, CENX, CHDN, CJES, CLD, CLUB, CMO, CNW, CRL, CRUS, CSGP, CSII, CUZ, CW, CWT, DAC, DRE, DRIV, DWA, EQIX, EQY, ESRT, ESV, EXL, EXR, FBHS, FFIV, FISH, FLEX, FLTX, FMC, FNF, FORM, FORR, FR, GLUU, HBI, HOS, HT, IPI, IRG, ISIL, JDSU, KEX, KRFT, KS, LGCY, LNC, LOCK, LOPE, MAA, MANT, MASI, MDAS, MEOH, MET, MOBL, MTGE, MUR, NCLH, NE, NEU, NEWP, NSIT, OII, PDM, PEIX, PGTI, PPC, PRXL, PSMI, PVA, QGEN, QTM, QUIK, RFMD, RGR, RJF, RNG, RRC, RRTS, RST, SCI, SFLY, SGI, SIMO, SLCA, SPN, SPRT, SSNC, SSS, STR, SU, TEX, TFSL, TGB, TGI, THG, TRLA, TTMI, TTWO, UNM, V, VECO, VGR, VPRT, VR, WLL, WMB, WPZ, WSTL, WTW
Aug. 19, 2014, 5:59 PM
- Hertz (NYSE:HTZ) now expects 2014 results to be "well below the low end" of prior guidance due to "operational challenges in the rental car and equipment segments," and its ongoing accounting review.
- The "challenges" include heavy vehicle recall activity, "significantly higher-than-expected" U.S. opex, "issues and delays" in the installation of ERP and counter systems, and "continued soft demand" in the equipment rental market.
- Hertz's audit committee has "directed the Company to conduct a review of the financial records for fiscal years 2011, 2012 and 2013 and their impact, if any, on 2014." Hertz notes additional errors might be found.
- U.S. rental car revenue rose 4% Y/Y in Q2; rental car revenue/day rose "slightly." International rental car revenue rose 7%, and equipment rental revenue 1%.
- Lead independent director George W. Tamke is resigning, and will be replaced by director Linda Fayne Levinson. Rent A Car Americas chief Scott Sider is retiring. Sider's responsibilities will be assumed by other execs.
- Avis (NASDAQ:CAR) is following Hertz lower.
Aug. 4, 2014, 5:18 PM
- With a Q2 beat on the books, Avis (NASDAQ:CAR) now expects 2014 revenue of $8.6B-$8.7B, above an $8.49B consensus. Full-year EPS guidance of $2.75-$3.05 is in-line with a $2.88 consensus.
- Rental days rose 8% Y/Y in Q2. Excluding the Payless acquisition, North American volume rose 5% Y/Y, and pricing 4%. International rental days grew 2%, and total revenue per rental day 6%.
- North American revenue +12% Y/Y to $1.43B (slightly lifted by Payless). International revenue +7% to $667M. Truck rental revenue -2% to $100M.
- $75M was spent on buybacks Avis plans to spend $225M-$300M on buybacks in 2014.
- Q2 results, PR
Aug. 4, 2014, 4:18 PM| Comment!
Aug. 3, 2014, 5:35 PM
- ACLS, ACXM, AEIS, AIG, ANV, APL, AREX, BRS, CAR, CHGG, CKEC, CKP, CNQR, CRK, CUTR, DRC, ECOM, ELNK, ENH, EOX, EPAM, GTAT, ININ, IRWD, JMBA, KAMN, KONA, LF, LLNW, LMNS, MCEP, MDR, MRO, MWA, NLS, OGS, OTTR, PHH, PL, PLOW, PXD, QLYS, REGI, ROSE, RP, RTEC, SALE, SNHY, THC, TNET, TNET, TSRA, TXRH, VNO, VNR, VVC, WAGE, Y
May 7, 2014, 4:22 PM| Comment!
May 6, 2014, 5:35 PM
- ACAS, ANAC, ANDE, APU, AR, ASYS, ATLS, ATO, AVG, AWK, BALT, BKD, BODY, BREW, BRKR, CAR, CDE, CDXS, CF, CLR, CODI, COUP, CSLT, CTL, CTRP, CXW, CZR, DCTH, DK, DYN, ERII, ESS, EXPD, FANG, FMI, FNV, FURX, GEOS, GMCR, GPOR, GTAT, GTY, HAIN, HK, HNSN, IL, IPAR, KGC, KIM, KND, KW, LCI, LGP, LHCG, LPSN, LXU, MCP, MDR, MHLD, MIDD, MKL, MM, MRIN, MWE, NKTR, NLY, NRP, NSTG, NVAX, NVEC, NVTL, OSUR, PAA, PGTI, PHH, PL, PMT, PNNT, PODD, POWR, PRU, QEP, QTM, RATE, REG, RIG, RNDY, RST, SCMP, SCTY, SD, SFM, SN, SWM, TCAP, TGB, TGI, TROX, TSLA, TWO, TWTC, TXTR, UGI, UIL, UNM, WGL, WR, WTR, XOMA, Z.
Feb. 19, 2014, 4:20 PM| Comment!
Feb. 19, 2014, 12:10 AM| 5 Comments
Feb. 18, 2014, 5:35 PM| Comment!
Oct. 30, 2013, 4:43 PM
CAR vs. ETF Alternatives
Other News & PR