SA News • Tue, Oct. 14
Be smarter and faster with PRO Alerts on CAW
There is research on this stock available only to PRO subscribers.
CCA Industries Is A Classic Value With A Catalyst Special Situation
- CCA Industries trades at a ~63% discount to its peer group after the tragic death of the CEO resulted in top line pressure and a spike in returns/allowances.
- However, the extremely poor performance in 4Q13 likely marked the trough given the subsequent sharp rebound, appointment of a new CEO and recent outsourcing agreements.
- These agreements should provide significant OpEx savings, lower working capital requirements and expanded distribution capabilities while freeing up funds for much needed investment in core brands.
- The expected return to profitability in FY14 should enable utilization of the $9.4 million of NOLs and lack of debt means operating income is substantially the same as net income.
- As a result, there is scope for significant appreciation even using extremely conservative revenue growth and valuation assumptions.
There are no Transcripts on CAW.
Tue, Oct. 14, 10:08 PM
Tue, Jul. 22, 5:30 PM
Mon, Jun. 23, 12:46 PM
Oct. 18, 2013, 12:48 PM
Jul. 19, 2013, 6:40 AM
May. 31, 2013, 5:30 PM
Mar. 7, 2013, 5:46 PM
Oct. 22, 2012, 5:01 PM
Jul. 16, 2012, 4:39 PM
CAW vs. ETF Alternatives
CCA Industries Inc is engaged in the manufacturing and distribution of health, beauty aid and cosmeceutical products. Its brand and trademark names include Plus+White, Sudden Change, Nutra Nail and Power Gel, Gel Perfect and Bikini Zone.
Other News & PR