There is research on this stock available only to PRO subscribers.
- The marijuana bubble produced its share of crazy booms and busts.
- It also led many companies to include "cannabis" in their names.
- Most of these companies' shares have already imploded, but one stock I have identified hasn't.
- This stock will drop 90-95% with 99% certainty, one only needs to look at its balance sheet to know why.
An Opportunity With Indirect Investment In The Cannabis Industry
- The marijuana market is booming with new investment opportunity.
- Most companies produce a single product or service potentially increasing risk of loss if that product or service fails.
- Cannabis Capital has a specific approach to increasing shareholder value through diversified, strategic investments.
There are no Transcripts on CBCA.
Fri, May. 9, 12:09 PM
- At last night's GeekWire Awards ceremony in Seattle, Leafly won App of the Year. The mobile app, described by some as the "Yelp of cannabis" helps pot consumers stay informed about cannabis strains, products and the best places to purchase them. It also connects patients to doctors who can assist them through the medical authorization process. It contains over 100K user-generated reviews of more than 800 cannabis strains as well as thousands of dispensaries and doctor locations around the world. GeekWire praised its functionality and clean professional appearance.
- Leafly founder Cy Scott says, "Our team is truly honored to receive this award. When we released the app, our goal was to offer a simple way for medical and recreational cannabis consumers to get robust information at their fingertips. This award is a win for all who support the cannabis movement."
- (MDBX) (MJMJ) (REFG) (SKTO) (ERBB) (CBCA) (AVTC) (AEGY)
- ETFs: IYH, XLV, VHT, CURE, FXH, RXL, FHLC, PSCH, RYH, PTH, RXD
CBCA vs. ETF Alternatives
Cannabis Capital Corp (CBCA) is a United States company actively pursuing investment opportunities in the rapidly growing global Medical Cannabis Industry. CBCA invests in companies positioned to make a significant impact within the global medical and legal marijuana markets. These early stage... More
Other News & PR