5d 1m 3m 1y 5y 10y
There are 2 articles on this stock available only to PRO subscribers.
GlobeNewswire (Feb 27, 2014)
GlobeNewswire (Feb 26, 2014)
GlobeNewswire (Feb 20, 2014)
GlobeNewswire (Feb 11, 2014)
GlobeNewswire (Feb 10, 2014)
GlobeNewswire (Jan 29, 2014)
GlobeNewswire (Jan 20, 2014)
GlobeNewswire (Dec 2, 2013)
CBEY vs. ETF Alternatives
Thursday, Jan 301:23 PM
Thursday, Jan 301:23 PM| Comment!
- The Atlanta Business Chronicle reports Cbeyond (CBEY +8.5%) has recently cut 100 jobs (7% of its workforce), plans to cut senior management positions in the next six months, and could be prepping itself for a sale.
- Shares of the hosted VoIP/IT services provider have jumped in response. The company announced in November (in tandem with a Q3 miss) it's evaluating strategic alternatives.
Wednesday, Nov 62013, 7:45 AM
Tuesday, Sep 242013, 8:56 AM|Tuesday, Sep 242013, 8:56 AM| Comment!
Tuesday, Aug 202013, 6:44 PM
Tuesday, Aug 202013, 6:44 PM| Comment!
- RingCentral, a provider of hosted VoIP/Web conferencing services for businesses, has hired i-banks and is close to filing for an IPO, Reuters reports.
- The company has 300K+ customers and a partnership with AT&T. Cisco took part in a $45M funding round (along with four VC firms) in 2011. It recently hired former Marvell CFO Clyde Hosein to be its CFO.
- Two rivals, 8x8 (EGHT +1.9%), and Cbeyond (CBEY +3.4%), closed higher today.
Friday, Aug 22013, 9:56 AM
Friday, Aug 22013, 9:56 AM| 1 Comment
- Groupon (GRPN -0.2%) has been upgraded to Equal Weight by Evercore, a long-time bear.
- Chipmakers Broadcom (BRCM -1.4%) and Linear (LLTC -1.4%) have been cut to Neutral by UBS. Broadcom received 7 downgrades last week following its Q2 report.
- Guidance Software (GUID -17.3%) has been cut to Sell by Benchmark following its Q2 report and light 2013 guidance.
- ValueClick (VCLK -16.4%) has been cut to Underperform by Raymond James, and to Hold by Needham, in response to its Q2 report and light guidance.
- Citrix (CTXS +0.9%) has been upgraded to Outperform by Credit Suisse.
- Cbeyond (CBEY -4.3%) has been cut to Market Perform by FBR following its Q2 report.
- Automatic Data (ADP -1.2%) has been cut to Neutral by Susquehanna following its FQ4 report.
Thursday, Aug 12013, 3:57 PM
Thursday, Aug 12013, 12:45 PM|Thursday, Aug 12013, 12:45 PM| Comment!
Wednesday, May 292013, 1:28 PMU.S. telcos are having a rough day. A general selloff in high-yield stocks could be a factor, but not all of the decliners pay huge dividends (if any). VZ -2.9%. WIN -2.7%. CTL -2.4%. CBB -2.5%. CBEY -4.7%. TWTC -2.1%. TDS -2.6%. SHEN -7.4%. Volatile Latin American carrier NII Holdings (NIHD -7.2%) is also selling off. |Wednesday, May 292013, 1:28 PM| 5 Comments
Wednesday, May 12013, 6:17 PM
Wednesday, Feb 272013, 4:29 PM
Monday, Nov 52012, 5:52 PM
Monday, Sep 172012, 1:48 PMThe FCC says it will allow cable companies to buy local telephone companies that operate in their franchise areas. The decision could open the door for the acquisition of small players such as CBEY, TWTC, LBOS, HCOM, or CBB by the bigger fish circling around like Comcast (CMCSA -0.6%) or Time Warner Cable (TWC -0.2%). (FCC order .pdf) |Monday, Sep 172012, 1:48 PM| Comment!
Wednesday, Aug 12012, 5:35 PM
Wednesday, May 22012, 5:03 PM
Thursday, Nov 32011, 3:57 PM
Friday, Feb 122010, 12:12 PMThe FCC is considering a plan where AT&T (T) and Verizon (VZ) would be forced to share Internet lines with rivals in providing Web services to small businesses. The idea, proposed by Cbeyond Inc. (CBEY), is supported by the Small Business Administration. The FCC's decision "will significantly impact investment in fiber-based networks," Corning (GLW) said in a filing with the agency. |Friday, Feb 122010, 12:12 PM| 2 Comments
Instablogs are blogs which are instantly set up and networked within the Seeking Alpha community. Instablog posts are not selected, edited or screened by Seeking Alpha editors, in contrast to contributors' articles.