- Prescience Point did a great job at convincing the general public, but certain points might have been seriously overstated to make a nice profit on its short position.
- The discussion about CBI is quite pointless; it is a never ending fight between longs and shorts who both have good arguments but no-one knows what will happen next.
- Buy-ratings from big firms mean nothing; We've all known stocks that were loved by everyone, until they weren't.
- Berkshire is buying, but Berkshire's book value (+80%) has underperformed the S&P 500 (+128%) during the last 5 years.
- The conclusion is pretty simple: It all depends on how low/high your standards our and if you want to own shares off a shady company with unreliable management.