- CBS has significant upside this year as the company's original content continues to outperform its competition.
- The IPO of CBS Outdoor will provide significant upside for CBS as the company's investment structure provides solid returns, especially as CBS) will become a REIT.
- Our pricing model shows a 2014 price tag of $81 in the mid-case scenario with the potential for even higher prices.
- The court case between CBS and other companies versus Aereo is another potential catalyst for the company this summer that would provide upside.
- Risks for the company include the above mentioned case as well as risks surrounding the CBS Outdoor IPO.