Thu, Aug. 6, 9:00 AM
- Net income of $12.6M, or $0.24 per diluted share vs. $15.2M, or $0.28 per diluted share, in the same quarter a year ago.
- Segment sales: Activated Carbon and Service -4.9%; Equipment -18.6%; Consumer -33.3%.
- Gross margin increased to 37.5% from 34.4%; SA&R expense +6.6%.
- Q2 results
Thu, Aug. 6, 8:02 AM
Wed, Aug. 5, 5:30 PM
- AAON, ACTA, AGIO, AGN, AGO, AINV, AMCX, APA, AXAS, AYR, BBEP, BBW, BCE, BDBD, BDX, BECN, CC, CCC, CCOI, CECE, CNK, CNQ, CNSL, CRIS, CRZO, CTB, DDD, DUK, DX, EAT, EBS, EMES, ENOC, ENR, EXK, EXTR, FSV, FSYS, GCAP, GLOG, GLP, GNRC, GOGO, GTXI, GWPH, HCLP, HGG, HII, HILL, HL, HSNI, INFI, INSY, IRC, KOP, KORS, LAMR, LEAF, LPI, LQDT, MBLY, MEG, MFC, MITL, MMP, MMS, MPEL, MYL, NGS, NRF, NRP, NRZ, NVO, NXST, NXTM, NYT, OA, OGE, ONE, OTIV, OWW, PBH, PGNX, PLUG, PRIM, RDEN, RGEN, RICE, RSTI, RVLT, RWLK, SATS, SBH, SEAS, SFY, SGM, SNH, SPH, SRPT, SSTK, STN, SUNE, TA, TAP, TDC, TECH, TESO, THS, TK, TLP, TNK, VER, VIAB, WIN, WPP, YORW, ZEUS
Mon, Jun. 29, 3:58 PM
- Calgon Carbon (CCC -8.1%) is sharply lower after the Supreme Court ruled against the EPA's recent mercury emissions mandate, which sent coal stock prices soaring.
- CCC says that while the Court's decision is disappointing, mercury control regulations are in place in many states and Canada that already have established a sizable market; CCC says it continues to expect to increase its activated carbon mercury removal market revenues by ~50% this year.
- Specialty chemical companies Albemarle (ALB -4.9%) and Cabot (CBT -6.6%), which also may have benefited from increased sales of bromine and activated carbon used to reduce mercury, fell sharply.
- Also posting big losses: ADES -9.6%, GTLS -5.4%, LDL -5.1%, ESE -2.7%, ECL -2.4%, DHR -1.2%.
Thu, May 7, 8:07 AM
Wed, May 6, 5:30 PM
- AAON, ACHN, ACRE, AEE, AGIO, AKRX, ALE, ALU, AMRC, APA, APO, ARCP, ARIA, AXAS, BABA, BDBD, BDX, CBB, CCC, CCOI, CDW, CECE, CHD, CNK, CNQ, CNSL, CONE, COT, COTY, CRIS, CSIQ, DFT, DNOW, DWRE, ENZY, FIG, FSYS, GLP, GOGO, GOLD, GSM, HII, HILL, HL, HPT, INSY, INXN, IRC, IT, KATE, LEAF, LIOX, LPI, LQDT, LXP, MFC, MGA, MITL, MMS, MPEL, MPW, MT, MWW, MZOR, NCLH, NICE, NJR, NRP, NXST, OGE, ONE, OWW, PCLN, PDCE, PGEM, PMC, PPL, PRFT, RDEN, REGN, RESI, REV, RFP, RGEN, RICE, RRD, RSTI, RWLK, SATS, SEAS, SFY, SNAK, SNI, SPH, SRPT, SSTK, STE, SUNE, TA, TAP, TDC, THS, TIME, TLM, TLP, TU, USAC, VC, VTG, WAC, WIN, WPG, WPP, WRES
Thu, Feb. 19, 9:08 AM
- Net income of $12.1M, or $0.23 per diluted share vs. $11M, or $0.20 per diluted share, in the same quarter a year ago.
- Segment sales: Activated Carbon and Service +8.4%; Equipment -8.2%; Consumer -34.4%.
- Gross margin increased to 35.9% from 34.3%; SA&R expense +4.7%.
- Q4 results
Thu, Feb. 19, 8:15 AM
Wed, Feb. 18, 5:30 PM| Wed, Feb. 18, 5:30 PM | 7 Comments
Mon, Feb. 2, 1:17 PM
Nov. 5, 2014, 10:35 AM
Nov. 5, 2014, 7:39 AM
Nov. 4, 2014, 5:30 PM
- ACT, ANSS, ARIA, ATHM, AVA, AWR, AXAS, BBEP, BPI, BSFT, CBB, CCC, CEQP, CHK, CLH, CNP, COV, CSTE, CTSH, DAVE, DNR, DUK, EE, ENB, ENDP, FSS, GLDD, GTN, HFC, HL, HRC, INXN, KELYA, LAMR, LPX, LVLT, MDLZ, MEMP, MGA, MNTA, MVIS, NICE, NRG, NUS, OGE, PWE, PWR, RDC, RLGY, ROC, RRD, RTI, SBGI, SE, SEP, SMG, SSYS, STWD, SWC, THI, TMHC, TRGT, TW, TWX, VG, VOYA, WCG, WIX, YORW
Aug. 8, 2014, 8:42 AM
- Net income increased 17.2% Y/Y to $15.2M or $0.28 per diluted share from $13M or $0.24 per diluted share for the comparable period of 2013.
- Net sales of $145.1M vs. $140.4M for the second quarter of 2013.
- Segment sales: Activated Carbon and Service +4.8%; Equipment -17.2%; Consumer +57.9%.
- Q2 results
Aug. 8, 2014, 8:02 AM
Aug. 7, 2014, 5:30 PM
CCC vs. ETF Alternatives
Calgon Carbon Corp is engaged in the manufacture, supply, reactivation, and application of activated carbons and the manufacture of ballast water treatment, ultraviolet light disinfection, and ion-exchange technologies.
Other News & PR