Thu, May 7, 8:07 AM
Wed, May 6, 5:30 PM
- AAON, ACHN, ACRE, AEE, AGIO, AKRX, ALE, ALU, AMRC, APA, APO, ARCP, ARIA, AXAS, BABA, BDBD, BDX, CBB, CCC, CCOI, CDW, CECE, CHD, CNK, CNQ, CNSL, CONE, COT, COTY, CRIS, CSIQ, DFT, DNOW, DWRE, ENZY, FIG, FSYS, GLP, GOGO, GOLD, GSM, HII, HILL, HL, HPT, INSY, INXN, IRC, IT, KATE, LEAF, LIOX, LPI, LQDT, LXP, MFC, MGA, MITL, MMS, MPEL, MPW, MT, MWW, MZOR, NCLH, NICE, NJR, NRP, NXST, OGE, ONE, OWW, PCLN, PDCE, PGEM, PMC, PPL, PRFT, RDEN, REGN, RESI, REV, RFP, RGEN, RICE, RRD, RSTI, RWLK, SATS, SEAS, SFY, SNAK, SNI, SPH, SRPT, SSTK, STE, SUNE, TA, TAP, TDC, THS, TIME, TLM, TLP, TU, USAC, VC, VTG, WAC, WIN, WPG, WPP, WRES
Thu, Feb. 19, 9:08 AM
- Net income of $12.1M, or $0.23 per diluted share vs. $11M, or $0.20 per diluted share, in the same quarter a year ago.
- Segment sales: Activated Carbon and Service +8.4%; Equipment -8.2%; Consumer -34.4%.
- Gross margin increased to 35.9% from 34.3%; SA&R expense +4.7%.
- Q4 results
Thu, Feb. 19, 8:15 AM
Wed, Feb. 18, 5:30 PM| 7 Comments
Mon, Feb. 2, 1:17 PM
Nov. 5, 2014, 10:35 AM
- Net income of $12.2M, or $0.23 per share vs. $11.9M, or $0.22 per share in the same quarter a year ago.
- Net sales of $137.7M vs. $139.3M in the third quarter of 2013.
- Segment sales: Activated Carbon and Service +1.1%; Equipment -19.4%; Consumer -13.8%.
- Q3 results
Nov. 5, 2014, 7:39 AM
Nov. 4, 2014, 5:30 PM
- ACT, ANSS, ARIA, ATHM, AVA, AWR, AXAS, BBEP, BPI, BSFT, CBB, CCC, CEQP, CHK, CLH, CNP, COV, CSTE, CTSH, DAVE, DNR, DUK, EE, ENB, ENDP, FSS, GLDD, GTN, HFC, HL, HRC, INXN, KELYA, LAMR, LPX, LVLT, MDLZ, MEMP, MGA, MNTA, MVIS, NICE, NRG, NUS, OGE, PWE, PWR, RDC, RLGY, ROC, RRD, RTI, SBGI, SE, SEP, SMG, SSYS, STWD, SWC, THI, TMHC, TRGT, TW, TWX, VG, VOYA, WCG, WIX, YORW
Aug. 8, 2014, 8:42 AM
- Net income increased 17.2% Y/Y to $15.2M or $0.28 per diluted share from $13M or $0.24 per diluted share for the comparable period of 2013.
- Net sales of $145.1M vs. $140.4M for the second quarter of 2013.
- Segment sales: Activated Carbon and Service +4.8%; Equipment -17.2%; Consumer +57.9%.
- Q2 results
Aug. 8, 2014, 8:02 AM
Aug. 7, 2014, 5:30 PM
May 8, 2014, 8:34 AM
May 7, 2014, 5:30 PM
- AEE, AES, AGO, AMCX, AMED, AMRC, APA, APO, BBEP, BCRX, BDBD, BITA, BPI, CAJ, CBB, CCC, CCOI, CDW, CECE, CECO, CRIS, CRNT, CSTE, CVC, DF, DISH, DNDN, FLY, FSYS, FUN, FXCM, GBDC, GLP, GOLD, GTN, GTXI, HCN, HII, HIMX, HSC, ICE, IRC, JASO, KEM, KERX, LIOX, LNCE, LPI, LPX, LQDT, LXP, LXRX, MGA, MMS, MNK, MPEL, NICE, NPSP, NXST, NXTM, ONE, PCLN, PCP, PKD, POZN, PRFT, REGN, RGEN, RSTI, SKYW, SNI, SPH, SRPT, STE, SUNE, TDC, THS, VC, VITC, VNDA, VRX, WAC, WD, WEN, WIN, WMC, WWAV.
Feb. 19, 2014, 8:32 AM| Comment!
Feb. 19, 2014, 12:05 AM
CCC vs. ETF Alternatives
Calgon Carbon Corp is engaged in the manufacture, supply, reactivation, and application of activated carbons and the manufacture of ballast water treatment, ultraviolet light disinfection, and ion-exchange technologies.
Other News & PR