Thu, Jul. 30, 8:12 AM
Wed, Jul. 29, 5:30 PM
- AAWW, AB, ACI, ACIW, ACOR, ACRE, ADP, ALKS, ALLE, ALU, ALXN, AMRC, APD, AVP, AWI, AZN, BC, BCO, BG, BLL, BUD, BWA, BWEN, CAH, CBB, CBM, CBR, CCE, CCJ, CEVA, CI, CL, CME, COP, COT, CPN, CRL, CRR, CRS, CSH, CVE, CVI, CVRR, DBD, DCIX, DFT, DLPH, EDR, EME, ENTG, EPD, ERJ, ESI, EXLS, FCAU, FCN, FIG, FMS, GG, GHM, GLOP, GLPI, GNC, GOV, GTLS, GVA, HEES, HOT, HP, HST, I, IART, IDA, IDCC, IDXX, INGR, IRDM, IRM, IT, ITC, IVZ, KMT, LBY, LINE, LKQ, LLL, MD, MDLZ, MDP, MDXG, MMYT, MOBL, MPC, MPLX, MSCI, MTRN, MWW, NAVB, NICE, NMM, NNN, NOK, NTCT, ODFL, OSK, OXY, PBI, PCRX, PES, PF, PG, PNK, PNW, POT, PRFT, PWE, RDS.A, RFP, RTIX, RYAM, RYL, SC, SCG, SEE, SHOO, SHOP, SMP, SNE, SNMX, SSYS, SUI, SWK, TASR, TDY, TE, TEX, TFX, TKR, TMUS, TWC, TWI, UAN, UFS, UPL, VA, VG, VICL, VLO, VLY, WST, WWE, XEL, XRAY, XYL, YNDX, ZBH
Wed, Apr. 29, 3:22 PM
- Cameco (CCJ +0.1%) inches higher despite missing estimates for Q1 earnings and revenues, as it revises its FY 2015 revenue expectations to a 5% Y/Y gain due to a weak Canadian dollar from its earlier outlook for a 5% decline.
- CCJ also raises its capital budget for the year by 9.5% to C$405M, mostly due to higher spending at the McArthur River-Key Lake uranium operation and Areva's McClean Lake mill.
- The McClean mill is being ramped up to handle output from the Cigar Lake mine, which is expected to produce 6M-8M lbs. of uranium in 2015, half of it attributable to CCJ.
- CCJ's total Q1 production volumes fell 10.5% to 5.1M lbs., while the average cost of sales rose 9.5% to C$36.47/lb.
- CCJ also says its recent deal with India provides for the sale of 7.1M lbs. of uranium concentrate through 2020 in a market that has until now been closed to the company.
Wed, Apr. 29, 8:50 AM
Tue, Apr. 28, 5:30 PM
- ABB, ACCO, ADT, AME, AMED, ANTM, AVY, BC, BEN, BGCP, BOKF, CBG, CCJ, CFR, CRI, CVE, DHX, DX, DXYN, EDR, ETN, EVER, EXC, FCAU, FCH, FDML, FI, FUN, GD, GEL, GIB, GRMN, GRUB, GT, HCBK, HERO, HES, HLT, HOT, HUM, ICON, IDCC, IP, ISSI, LFUS, LINE, LL, LVLT, MA, MDLZ, MTOR, MWV, NEE, NOC, NSC, NYCB, OCR, PCG, PX, Q, RES, ROL, SAIA, SAVE, SLAB, SLGN, SNCR, SO, SPIL, SPR, SPW, TRI, TWX, UMC, VRX, WEX, WM, WOOF
Sat, Feb. 7, 2:11 AM
Thu, Feb. 5, 5:35 PM
Oct. 29, 2014, 3:13 PM
- Cameco (CCJ -3.9%) says it expects full-year revenue to fall up to 5% as it trims its 2014 uranium production forecast to 22.6M-22.8M lbs. from an earlier view of 22.8M-23.3M lbs.
- CCJ says it cut its production outlook to reflect the impact of labor issues at its McArthur River mine and Key Lake mill, and lower than expected production from Cigar Lake mine; McArthur River, the company's biggest mine, was offline for two weeks in August and September due to a lockout.
- CCJ reported Q3 earnings and revenues that fell short of expectations, as its average realized uranium price fell to $45.87/lb. from $50.73 in the year-ago quarter.
- ETFs: URA, NLR, NUCL
Oct. 29, 2014, 8:32 AM
Oct. 28, 2014, 5:30 PM
- ACCO, ADP, AIT, ALKS, ALLY, AMED, ARW, AUO, AVX, BAH, BDC, CCJ, CFR, CKSW, CMC, COT, CTCM, DXYN, ETN, EVER, EXC, GHM, GRMN, GT, H, HES, HSY, IACI, ISSI, JLL, LFUS, MHFI, MRGE, MTH, NVMI, OMG, PAG, PB, PSX, PSXP, PX, RES, RL, ROL, RYAM, SEE, SKYW, SO, SODA, SPW, SPWR, STM, TEL, TFX, UAM, UBSI, VLY, WEC, WLP, WM, XRAY
Jul. 31, 2014, 8:35 AM
Jul. 30, 2014, 5:30 PM
- AAWW, ABMD, ACIW, ACOR, ADP, AGI, ALKS, ALU, AMRC, APA, ASEI, ATK, AVP, AYR, AZN, BDX, BG, BGCP, BKCC, BLL, BUD, BWA, BZH, CCJ, CDW, CEVA, CHTR, CI, CL, CME, CNSL, COMM, COP, COT, CRCM, CRR, CTCM, CVI, CVRR, DDD, DISCA, DLPH, DTV, ENDP, EPD, EXC, FCH, FCN, FIG, FLY, FRM, GEL, GG, GIL, GLOP, GMT, GNRC, GTLS, H, HGG, HL, HP, HST, IDA, IMN, INCY, IRDM, IRM, ITT, IVZ, K, KMT, LKQ, LLL, LM, MA, MCK, MD, MDP, MNTA, MOD, MOS, MPC, MPLX, MSCI, MTOR, MWIV, NGD, NI, NJR, NWL, OAK, OCN, ODFL, OXY, PCG, PCRX, PES, PNR, PNW, PPL, PRFT, PWR, Q, RFP, RYL, SBH, SC, SCG, SFY, SHOO, SNAK, SNMX, STC, STRA, STRZA, SUP, SWC, TE, TEVA, TKR, TRP, TWC, UAN, UPL, USAK, VG, VICL, VNTV, VRX, WLT, WWE, XEL, XOM, XRAY
Apr. 29, 2014, 8:35 AM
Apr. 28, 2014, 5:30 PM
- ABB, AGCO, AIXG, ALR, AMG, ARRY, AXE, BMY, BP, BSX, CARB, CCJ, CHKP, CIT, CMI, CNX, COH, CPLA, CRY, DBD, DDD, DORM, ESV, ETN, FDP, FLWS, FRX, GAS, GEO, GLT, GT, GTLS, HCA, HCBK, HRS, HUN, HW, IPGP, IRWD, KLIC, LG, LKQ, LRN, LYB, MGI, MGLN, MGM, MHFI, MLM, MRK, NMM, NOK, OSK, PCAR, PES, PH, POR, RESI, ROK, RTRX, RYN, S, SAVE, SCOR, SLAB, ST, TRW, UBSI, UDR, UTHR, VAC, VLO, WAT, WDR, WRLD, WWW, XYL.
Feb. 10, 2014, 2:39 PM
- Cameco (CCJ -3.9%) slumps as Q4 sales volumes slipped 12% despite producing a record amount of uranium in the quarter, 15% higher than the same period last year.
- CCJ also says it is moving away from its production target of 36M lbd. by 2018, citing uncertainty in the uranium market which has lasted longer than the company expected; despite an extensive portfolio of assets that could boost production in the future, CCJ says it won't push its production growth as aggressively as before.
- Expects 2014 revenue to rise 5% due to increased realized prices for uranium; sees 35%-40% lower exploration expenses, citing decreased activities in Australia and a reorganized global exploration portfolio which will focus on core projects in Saskatchewan.
- ETFs: NLR, NUCL.
Feb. 7, 2014, 10:59 PM
CCJ vs. ETF Alternatives
Cameco Corp is engaged in the exploration for and the development, mining, refining, conversion, fabrication and trading of uranium for sale as fuel for generating electricity in nuclear power reactors in Canada and other countries.
Other News & PR