Sat, Feb. 7, 2:11 AM
Thu, Feb. 5, 5:35 PM
Oct. 29, 2014, 3:13 PM
- Cameco (CCJ -3.9%) says it expects full-year revenue to fall up to 5% as it trims its 2014 uranium production forecast to 22.6M-22.8M lbs. from an earlier view of 22.8M-23.3M lbs.
- CCJ says it cut its production outlook to reflect the impact of labor issues at its McArthur River mine and Key Lake mill, and lower than expected production from Cigar Lake mine; McArthur River, the company's biggest mine, was offline for two weeks in August and September due to a lockout.
- CCJ reported Q3 earnings and revenues that fell short of expectations, as its average realized uranium price fell to $45.87/lb. from $50.73 in the year-ago quarter.
- ETFs: URA, NLR, NUCL
Oct. 29, 2014, 8:32 AM
Oct. 28, 2014, 5:30 PM
- ACCO, ADP, AIT, ALKS, ALLY, AMED, ARW, AUO, AVX, BAH, BDC, CCJ, CFR, CKSW, CMC, COT, CTCM, DXYN, ETN, EVER, EXC, GHM, GRMN, GT, H, HES, HSY, IACI, ISSI, JLL, LFUS, MHFI, MRGE, MTH, NVMI, OMG, PAG, PB, PSX, PSXP, PX, RES, RL, ROL, RYAM, SEE, SKYW, SO, SODA, SPW, SPWR, STM, TEL, TFX, UAM, UBSI, VLY, WEC, WLP, WM, XRAY
Jul. 31, 2014, 8:35 AM
Jul. 30, 2014, 5:30 PM
- AAWW, ABMD, ACIW, ACOR, ADP, AGI, ALKS, ALU, AMRC, APA, ASEI, ATK, AVP, AYR, AZN, BDX, BG, BGCP, BKCC, BLL, BUD, BWA, BZH, CCJ, CDW, CEVA, CHTR, CI, CL, CME, CNSL, COMM, COP, COT, CRCM, CRR, CTCM, CVI, CVRR, DDD, DISCA, DLPH, DTV, ENDP, EPD, EXC, FCH, FCN, FIG, FLY, FRM, GEL, GG, GIL, GLOP, GMT, GNRC, GTLS, H, HGG, HL, HP, HST, IDA, IMN, INCY, IRDM, IRM, ITT, IVZ, K, KMT, LKQ, LLL, LM, MA, MCK, MD, MDP, MNTA, MOD, MOS, MPC, MPLX, MSCI, MTOR, MWIV, NGD, NI, NJR, NWL, OAK, OCN, ODFL, OXY, PCG, PCRX, PES, PNR, PNW, PPL, PRFT, PWR, Q, RFP, RYL, SBH, SC, SCG, SFY, SHOO, SNAK, SNMX, STC, STRA, STRZA, SUP, SWC, TE, TEVA, TKR, TRP, TWC, UAN, UPL, USAK, VG, VICL, VNTV, VRX, WLT, WWE, XEL, XOM, XRAY
Apr. 29, 2014, 8:35 AM
Apr. 28, 2014, 5:30 PM
- ABB, AGCO, AIXG, ALR, AMG, ARRY, AXE, BMY, BP, BSX, CARB, CCJ, CHKP, CIT, CMI, CNX, COH, CPLA, CRY, DBD, DDD, DORM, ESV, ETN, FDP, FLWS, FRX, GAS, GEO, GLT, GT, GTLS, HCA, HCBK, HRS, HUN, HW, IPGP, IRWD, KLIC, LG, LKQ, LRN, LYB, MGI, MGLN, MGM, MHFI, MLM, MRK, NMM, NOK, OSK, PCAR, PES, PH, POR, RESI, ROK, RTRX, RYN, S, SAVE, SCOR, SLAB, ST, TRW, UBSI, UDR, UTHR, VAC, VLO, WAT, WDR, WRLD, WWW, XYL.
Feb. 10, 2014, 2:39 PM
- Cameco (CCJ -3.9%) slumps as Q4 sales volumes slipped 12% despite producing a record amount of uranium in the quarter, 15% higher than the same period last year.
- CCJ also says it is moving away from its production target of 36M lbd. by 2018, citing uncertainty in the uranium market which has lasted longer than the company expected; despite an extensive portfolio of assets that could boost production in the future, CCJ says it won't push its production growth as aggressively as before.
- Expects 2014 revenue to rise 5% due to increased realized prices for uranium; sees 35%-40% lower exploration expenses, citing decreased activities in Australia and a reorganized global exploration portfolio which will focus on core projects in Saskatchewan.
- ETFs: NLR, NUCL.
Feb. 7, 2014, 10:59 PM
Feb. 7, 2014, 12:10 AM
Feb. 6, 2014, 5:35 PM
Oct. 30, 2013, 9:48 AM
- Cameco (CCJ +8.4%): Q3 EPS of C$0.53 beats by C$0.34.
- Revenue of C$597M (+101.7% Y/Y) beats by $50M.
- Says Q3 benefited from “the strength of [its] contracting strategy," which provided higher average realized prices that are above the current uranium spot price.
- Raises guidance for FY 2013 revenue to +30%-35% to ~C$3.02B-C$3.13B, from +25%-30%. (PR)
Aug. 1, 2013, 1:50 PM
- Cameco (CCJ -2.6%) says its share of the total capital cost for the Cigar Lake mine in Saskatchewan will increase by 15%-25% from the previous C$1.1B estimate.
- plans to cut costs by 10% to boost profits and would target administration, operations and capital after already cutting its workforce by 8%; with the cuts, it will incur C$13M in restructuring costs against this year's results.
- Q2 uranium sales rose 28% to 6.4M lbs.; maintains 2013 forecast for uranium production of 23.3M lbs., up from 21.9M in 2012, and sales of 31M-33M lbs. after selling 32.5M lbs. last year. (Q2 results)
Aug. 1, 2013, 9:24 AM
CCJ vs. ETF Alternatives
Cameco Corp is engaged in the exploration for and the development, mining, refining, conversion, fabrication and trading of uranium for sale as fuel for generating electricity in nuclear power reactors in Canada and other countries.
Other News & PR