From other sites
at CNBC.com (Oct 30, 2014)
at CNBC.com (May 12, 2014)
at CNBC.com (Apr 11, 2014)
at CNBC.com (Feb 18, 2014)
- Coca-Cola Amatil is developing a restructuring plan to improve margins.
- It is introducing a smaller-sized soft drink can for small-scale retailers.
- The new size may be more appealing to people who want lighter drinking, but the new can has the biggest margin by volume.
Coca-Cola Amatil: Major Asian Coca-Cola Bottler Restructuring To Turn Earnings Around
- Coca-Cola Amatil is one of the world's top 5 Coca-Cola bottlers and a leading non-alcoholic beverage in Asia.
- Recent pricing competition in a weak Australian economy has sent earnings down.
- A new group managing director and a restructuring program should arrest further slippage and return the company back to its regularly strong performance track record.
There are no Transcripts on CCLAF.
We currently have no Breaking News on this stock.
CCLAF vs. ETF Alternatives
Coca-Cola Amatil is engaged in the manufacture, marketing and distribution of The Coca Cola Company's products, and local brands. Co.'s products include carbonated soft drinks, mineral waters, fruit juices and other alcohol-free beverages; and ready-to-eat packaged fruit. Co.'s carbonated soft... More
Other News & PR