There is research on this stock available only to PRO subscribers.
From other sites
- These two companies have seen recent share price decreases, yet offer investors outstanding and sustainable dividends.
- Both have opportunities to capitalize on initiatives aimed at increasing profit and market share.
- The market, in my opinion, is undervaluing these companies due to overstated fears about future earnings.
- Coca-Cola Amatil has long been a margin and return leader among the Coca-Cola bottler family.
- Retail resistance and changing consumer tastes threaten the legacy stronghold businesses in Australia and New Zealand.
- Competition and high costs are creating challenges in building the Indonesian business.
- Amatil offers a sizable yield and a double-digit discount to peers, but it's going to take leadership to turn the business around.
There are no Transcripts on CCLAY.
Wed, Aug. 20, 8:48 AM
- Coca-Cola Amatil (OTCPK:CCLAY) is facing a serious profit squeeze in Indonesia with currency swings and higher costs significant factors.
- The company is also spending heavily in the nation in an effort to boost the Coke brand.
- YTD earnings from Amatil's Indonesia and Papua New Guinea division are off 80% YTD.
- Coca-Cola (NYSE:KO) has a 29% stake in the Australian soft drinks concern.
Nov. 17, 2008, 8:50 AM
CCLAY vs. ETF Alternatives
Coca-Cola Amatil is engaged in the manufacture, marketing and distribution of The Coca Cola Company's products, and local brands. Co.'s products include carbonated soft drinks, mineral waters, fruit juices and other alcohol-free beverages; and ready-to-eat packaged fruit. Co.'s carbonated soft... More
Other News & PR