There is research on this stock available only to PRO subscribers.
Command Center: Impressive Turnaround Led By Former Navy SEAL Not Yet Recognized By The Market
- The renewed focus on targeted and profitable growth by the new CEO resulted in the net profit margin more than tripling since 2012 despite 8% less revenue.
- This is largely due to the exit of lower margin (and higher risk) construction contracts, closure of underperforming stores, focus on more profitable customers and improved customer service.
- Top line growth should be driven by continued labor market improvement, focus on states with higher employment, growing number of national accounts and maximization of revenue from existing customers.
- The P/E is less than half the peer group median; this may be due to the lack of analyst coverage and OTC listed status.
- There are multiple LBO qualities such as a low valuation, rising FCF (12.7% yield), low capex requirements, strong balance sheet and leading market position in a growing niche market.
There are no Related articles on CCNI.
There are no Transcripts on CCNI.
We currently have no Breaking News on this stock.
Instablogs are blogs which are instantly set up and networked within the Seeking Alpha community. Instablog posts are not selected, edited or screened by Seeking Alpha editors, in contrast to contributors' articles.
CCNI vs. ETF Alternatives
Other News & PR