From other sites
at CNBC.com (Oct 2, 2014)
at MarketWatch.com (May 10, 2011)
Compania Cervecerias Unidas: A Great Company At A Great Discount
- Management is dedicated to furthering the company's expansion throughout South America.
- CCU has numerous competitive advantages.
- Disappointing Q3 results were due to a weakening Chilean Peso rather than something significant that would point to an overall decline in the company.
- CCU is strategically positioned to benefit from the World Cup.
- CCU has an extensive product line.
- CCU is a very solid and well-managed company.
There are no Transcripts on CCU.
Instablogs are blogs which are instantly set up and networked within the Seeking Alpha community. Instablog posts are not selected, edited or screened by Seeking Alpha editors, in contrast to contributors' articles.
CCU vs. ETF Alternatives
Other News & PR