Thu, Sep. 24, 9:25 AM
Wed, Sep. 23, 9:12 AM
Thu, Aug. 6, 8:07 AM
Thu, Jun. 11, 5:20 PM
- Clean Diesel Technologies (NASDAQ:CDTI) +8.6% AH after disclosing that Honda North America (NYSE:HMC) agreed to purchase goods and related services from the company; financial terms are not disclosed.
- CDTI says the agreement continues its relationship with HMC, and updates and replaces its existing supply agreement from 2000.
Wed, Jun. 3, 9:14 AM
Wed, Jun. 3, 8:44 AM
- Clean Diesel Technologies (NASDAQ:CDTI) -10.3% premarket after announcing it will raise ~$5.1M in gross proceeds in a public offering of 2.5M common shares at $2.05 each.
- CDTI says it plans to use the proceeds for general corporate purposes including working capital, general and administrative expenses, capital expenditures and implementation of strategic priorities.
- CDTI surged 23% yesterday after releasing initial test results from its Spinel clean emissions exhaust technology.
Tue, Jun. 2, 2:15 PM
- Clean Diesel Technologies (CDTI +23.9%) is surging on news of initial test results from its Spinel clean emissions exhaust technology it believes will dramatically reduce the cost for auto manufacturers to attain increasingly stringent clean air standards.
- CDTI says the data showed that a Spinel underfloor catalyst with 97% less platinum group metal achieved emissions control performance equivalent to the OEM catalyst.
- CDTI says such levels of platinum group reduction could translate into double-digit dollar cost savings per vehicle for many passenger cars, reinforcing Spinel’s strong value proposition for OEMs.
Tue, Jun. 2, 9:21 AM
Fri, May 29, 11:15 AM
- Ethanol companies rise while refiners are off session highs after the EPA announces its renewables fuels mandate.
- The EPA proposes requiring 15.93B gallons of total renewable fuel in 2014, 16.3B gallons in 2015, and 17.4B gallons in 2016, but the proposal for the total renewable fuel requirement falls short of levels Congress mandated, which were 20.5B gallons in 2015 and 22.5B gallons in 2016.
- Also, the EPA cuts 2016 corn-ethanol quota to 14B gallons; U.S. law required 15B gallons of ethanol for 2016.
- Ethanol exposed companies are mostly higher: ADM +0.7%, GPRE +4.2%, PEIX +4.1%, REX +1%, DAR +2%, CZZ -2.2%.
- Among refiners: HFC +0.3%, TSO +1.3%, VLO +0.8%, WNR +1.9%, PBF -1%.
- Biofuel related stocks: GEVO -8.3%, SZYM -2.7%, CDTI -1%, REGI -0.7%.
Tue, May 12, 8:02 AM
Mon, May 11, 12:48 PM
Mon, May 11, 9:22 AM
Tue, May 5, 2:51 PM
- Clean Diesel Technologies (CDTI +14.5%) soars after releasing preliminary engine and vehicle test results for its new synergized platinum group metal diesel oxidation catalyst technology.
- CDTI says its new technology achieved emission control and system performance comparable to a leading original equipment manufacturer catalyst product while cutting PGM usage by more than 80%.
- CDTI says the technology represents "another breakthrough" in its research program aimed at reducing or eliminating the need for PGMs in emission control catalysts.
Tue, May 5, 12:46 PM
Tue, May 5, 9:17 AM
Fri, Apr. 10, 5:17 PM
- The EPA agrees to issue final biofuel quotas for 2014 and 2015 under the federal Renewable Fuel Standard by Nov. 30 in a tentative settlement of an energy industry lawsuit which had challenged EPA delays in establishing the mandates.
- Refiners and biofuel producers have complained that the EPA's repeated delays in setting renewable fuel use requirements have led to uncertainty and volatility in biofuel markets.
- Refiners are required under the RFS to blend a certain amount of biofuels into gasoline and diesel based on the targets established by the EPA; potentially relevant tickers include VLO, TSO, PBF, PSX, ALJ, MPC, WNR, HFC, CVI.
- Biofuels producers also crave the certainty and market demand guaranteed by the annual targets, but they believe the EPA should not back down from setting aggressive renewable fuel quotas; potentially relevant tickers include REGI, FF, AMRS, GEVO, CDTI, SZYM, OTCPK:KIORQ.
CDTI vs. ETF Alternatives
Clean Diesel Technologies Inc is a material technology company. It is engaged in manufacturing & distributing of light duty vehicle catalysts & heavy duty diesel emissions control systems & products to automakers, distributors, integrators & retrofitters.
Other News & PR