Fri, Aug. 8, 8:11 AM
Mon, Jul. 7, 5:58 PM
- Clean Diesel Technologies (CDTI) names Christopher Harris as its new President and CEO, having served as CDTI's COO and VP of integrated supply chain and research and engineering since April 2012.
- Interim co-CEO Nikhil Mehta will continue as CFO and interim co-CEO Pedro Lopez-Baldrich will continue as general counsel and VP of administration.
Thu, May. 8, 9:55 AM| 1 Comment
Wed, May. 7, 11:36 AM
- Amyris (AMRS -7.1%) falls sharply for a second straight day after StreetSweeper writes that the maker of renewable fuel compounds faces rough times ahead, citing "onerous deals, SEC filings and extreme insider selling."
- The pessimistic view comes ahead of Thursday's earnings report after the company reported worse-than-expected earnings numbers over each of the past five quarters.
- Combined with disappointing Q1 earnings from Renewable Energy Group (REGI -5.3%), several biofuel names are trading lower: CDTI -8.5%, SZYM -7.3%, KIOR -6.4%, SYNM -4.3%, BIOF -2%, FF -1.5%.
Tue, Apr. 1, 12:46 PM
Tue, Apr. 1, 9:14 AM
Tue, Apr. 1, 9:07 AM
- Clean Diesel Technologies (CDTI) -10.8% premarket after announcing it is raising ~$6.9M in gross proceeds in an offering of ~2M shares of its common stock and warrants to purchase up to 812K shares of common stock at a combined price of $3.40/share and related warrants.
- CDTI plans to use the proceeds from the offering for general corporate purposes, including working capital, G&A expenses, capital expenditures and implementation of strategic priorities.
- CDTI had closed Monday down 10% from Friday, hurt by the company's report of another net loss for its latest Q4 despite higher revenue and gross margin.
Mon, Mar. 31, 9:13 AM
Mon, Mar. 31, 8:15 AM| Comment!
Mon, Mar. 17, 9:09 AM
Wed, Mar. 12, 9:13 AM
Tue, Mar. 11, 10:12 AM
- Clean Diesel Technologies (CDTI +127.9%) explodes to a 52-week high after announcing it has begun production of catalysts featuring its high-performance Mixed Phase Catalyst technology for Honda's 2015 Acura TLX model.
- Along with the Acura TLX, CDTI also provides catalysts to Honda for North American versions of its four- and six-cylinder Accord, Acura TSX and RLX, as well as Hybrid and Plug-In Hybrid models.
Tue, Mar. 11, 9:12 AM
Tue, Mar. 4, 9:10 AM| 4 Comments
Mon, Mar. 3, 12:45 PM
Thu, Feb. 27, 12:48 PM
CDTI vs. ETF Alternatives
Clean Diesel Technologies, Inc., is a technology-focused company engaged in manufacturing & distributing of light duty vehicle catalysts and heavy duty diesel emissions control systems and products to automakers, integrators and retrofitters.
Other News & PR