There is research on this stock available only to PRO subscribers.
Cequence Energy: Deeply Undervalued Gas Play With 88% Upside
- Natural gas prices are on an uptrend, and Cequence, with its strong balance sheet, high quality assets, and significant undervaluation, is in a good position to take advantage of this.
- Analysts see big upside for Cequence Energy, with a median price target, which is 68% above the current share price.
- Valuation multiples of its peers indicate an even higher upside of 88%.
- Well-timed hedges, low costs, and solid netbacks allow Cequence to weather any further decline in natural gas prices.
- A strategic disposition in July 2014 has the company poised for strong growth heading into 2015.
Best Part Of Growth Still To Come For Cequence Energy
- Cequence Energy has surged by 64% in 2014, and the rally is likely to continue.
- Cequence Energy divested its non-core asset in June, and this provides funding to accelerate development of its game changing core asset.
- A high-impact capital expenditure is lined up for the next five years, and this is likely to translate into strong revenue and cash flow growth.
- Cequence Energy has ample financial flexibility to grow at a strong pace.
There are no Transcripts on CEQXF.
We currently have no Breaking News on this stock.
CEQXF vs. ETF Alternatives
Other News & PR