5d 1m 3m 1y 5y 10y
There are no Focus articles on CFWFF.
Calfrac Well Services. Q1 2010 Earnings Call TranscriptMay. 6, 2010 • 1 Comment
There are no News articles on CFWFF.
CFWFF vs. ETF Alternatives
Wednesday, Apr 162:47 PM
Wednesday, Apr 162:47 PM| Comment!
- Precision Drilling (PDS +5.3%) is upgraded to Overweight from Underweight at Morgan Stanley, which believes the oilfield services company may double its Canadian land-drilling business over several years, benefiting from its exposure to the liquefied natural gas market which should see meaningful secular growth.
- The firm says Canadian service providers Calfrac Well Services (CFWFF) and Trican Well Services (TOLWF) also could see growth for pressure pumpers.
Friday, Sep 62013, 9:28 AM
Friday, Sep 62013, 9:28 AM| Comment!
- Calfrac Well Services (CFWFF.PK) agrees to acquire all operating assets of Mission Well Services for ~$147M.
- The move allows the Canadian company to gain a foothold in the Eagle Ford shale region and assess opportunities in other basins in Texas.
- Calfrac will gain 157.5K conventional pumping horsepower, high-rate blenders, three deep capacity coiled tubing units and other equipment.
Thursday, Dec 292011, 11:37 AMThe oil and gas boom in North Dakota and other states is providing the springboard for Canadian services companies like Precision Drilling (PDS) to expand into the U.S. It's also drawing oil producers like Baytex (BTE) and Enerplus (ERF) who find land in the Bakken shale cheaper than their hunting grounds back home. |Thursday, Dec 292011, 11:37 AM| 1 Comment
Instablogs are blogs which are instantly set up and networked within the Seeking Alpha community. Instablog posts are not selected, edited or screened by Seeking Alpha editors, in contrast to contributors' articles.