- CGA's response to our original report has consisted of blanket denials and potentially staged investor days, completely devoid of primary source evidence to disprove our thesis.
- After CGA excluded its only analyst from attending its investor days, the analyst cut her rating to "Sell" from "Buy."
- The company's latest shareholder letter, which does not seriously address a single one of our claims, is a desperate rant against short selling "terrorists" subject to "prosecution" by Chinese police.
- We offer concrete evidence to dispute CGA's claim that we published our report in reaction to the company's dividend announcement.
- We continue providing our evidence to regulators, as we have in the past.