Aug. 21, 2013, 3:29 AM
- Carlsberg (CABGY.PK) Q2 net profit -38% to 2.07B ($370M) Danish kroner, missing consensus of 2.15B kroner.
- Revenues rise to 19.6B kroner from 19.3B kroner, meeting expectations.
- EBIT -1% to 3.44B Danish kroner and slightly misses forecasts of 3.47B kroner.
- Carlsberg reiterates its full-year earnings guidance for adjusted operating profit of 10B kroner and for adjusted net profit growth in the mid-single digits.
- However, the firm cuts its forecast for the Russian market, where it's the largest beermaker but where the economy is slowing and the government is attempting to reduce alcohol consumption. (PR)
There are no StockTalks on this stock yet.
CGBWF vs. ETF Alternatives
Other News & PR