Cancer Genetics: Major Upside Through Proprietary Tests
There is research on this stock available only to PRO subscribers.
GlobeNewswire (Thu, 7:05AM)
GlobeNewswire (Aug 8, 2014)
GlobeNewswire (Jul 22, 2014)
Cancer Genetics, Inc. Announces Partnership With AstraZeneca to Provide Biomarker & Molecular Based TestingGlobeNewswire (Jun 9, 2014)
Mon, Jul. 21, 9:59 AM| Comment!
Mon, Jun. 23, 10:16 AM
- Cancer Genetics (CGIX +0.3%) signs a non-binding Letter of Intent to acquire privately-held Gentris Corp. for $4.75M ($3.25M in cash plus $1.5M in CGIX stock). Additional performance-based earnouts could add another $1.5M.
- Gentris provides pharmacogenomics, genotyping and biorepository services to the pharmaceutical and biotech industries.
Thu, May. 15, 1:39 PM
- Investors in thinly traded nano cap Cancer Genetics (CGIX -14.7%) react to the dilutive nature of its acquisition of Hyderabad, India-based BioServe Biotechnologies for $1.9M in CGIX stock and other deferred consideration.
- BioServe's post-transaction name will be Cancer Genetics India Pvt. Ltd. The 33-employee firm provides genomic services including next-gen sequence genotyping and DNA synthesis.
- Management expects the transaction to be accretive in 2015.
CGIX vs. ETF Alternatives
Cancer Genetics, Inc., is an early-stage diagnostics company focused on developing and commercializing proprietary genomic tests and services to improve and personalize the diagnosis, prognosis and response to treatment of cancer.
Other News & PR