Dec. 9, 2014, 12:45 PM
Nov. 10, 2014, 12:59 PM
May. 15, 2014, 1:39 PM
- Investors in thinly traded nano cap Cancer Genetics (CGIX -14.7%) react to the dilutive nature of its acquisition of Hyderabad, India-based BioServe Biotechnologies for $1.9M in CGIX stock and other deferred consideration.
- BioServe's post-transaction name will be Cancer Genetics India Pvt. Ltd. The 33-employee firm provides genomic services including next-gen sequence genotyping and DNA synthesis.
- Management expects the transaction to be accretive in 2015.
Oct. 9, 2013, 8:26 AM
Oct. 2, 2013, 11:41 AM
- Shares of Cancer Genetics (CGIX +4.8%) — which got a big lift last week on an upbeat Aegis initiation — are on the move after Feltl's Ben Haynor ups his price target to $30.50 from $17.50.
- Among the catalysts cited by Haynor: CGIX's expanded relationship with Roche and the debut of the Mantle Cell Lymphoma array.
Sep. 26, 2013, 10:19 AM
- Cancer Genetics (CGIX +15.4%) shares spike after Aegis Capital initiates the molecular diagnostics company at Buy with an 18-month PT of $25 (potential upside of 80%).
- Analyst Raghuram Selvaraju is bullish on Cancer Genetics' "broad pipeline of tests ... both commercialized and under development, and with its ability to generate high-margin revenue from partnerships with biopharmaceutical firms that are seeking to develop theranostic solutions for patients."
- He also thinks the company's CLIA-accredited facility, which can perform a variety of advanced screens, 'provides the sort of flexibility not seen in other molecular diagnostics firms."
Aug. 14, 2013, 2:18 PM
CGIX vs. ETF Alternatives
Cancer Genetics Inc is an early-stage diagnostics company focused on developing and commercializing proprietary genomic tests and engages in improving and personalizing the diagnosis, prognosis and response to treatment of cancer.
Other News & PR