Continental Gold: Its Upcoming PEA Could Be Impressive But Permitting Will Be The Real Catalyst
The Critical Investor • Today, 9:14 AM
- Continental Gold has one of the largest and highest grade gold projects in Latin America, with 7.4M oz gold equivalent @ 9 g/t gold equivalent.
- A Preliminary Economic Assessment (PEA) of its Colombian flagship project Buritica is about to be released soon, estimated PEA economics look impressive.
- Notable risks are a lack of follow up studies like a PFS and FS before production, and permitting.
- I don't expect the PEA to be a big catalyst, compared to the possible granting of an environmental permit in H2 2015.
- A sum of parts valuation generates an estimated target range of $3.92-4.83 per share, for a profit of 74-115% when the permit would be granted.