There are 2 articles on this stock available only to PRO subscribers.
From other sites
at MarketWatch.com (Jul 13, 2014)
at MarketWatch.com (Jan 26, 2014)
at MarketWatch.com (Jun 15, 2010)
at MarketWatch.com (May 25, 2010)
at MarketWatch.com (May 12, 2010)
at MarketWatch.com (May 11, 2010)
- 2014 first half profits attributable to shareholders rose 59% to HK$21.4 billion ($2.76 billion).
- A HK$8.0 billion ($1.0 billion) disposal gain from the separate listing of its Hong Kong electricity business.
- I reaffirm my bullish outlook, despite the 26% rise in the value of the shares over the past 52 weeks.
- Hong Kong's property market isn't the picture of health, but it has held up better than expected, leading to year-to-date gains for developers like Cheung Kong.
- Cheung Kong's high-turnover mass market model reduces risk while the company's large landbank creates opportunities for future development growth.
- Cheung Kong looks about 15% undervalued on a sum-of-the-parts basis, with the Hong Kong residential operations making up less of the total than commonly thought.
Does Share Price Recover After Dividends Are Paid Out On The Ex-Date? A Case Study With Cheung Kong Holdings
- It has been suggested that dividends permanently reduce share price in a relative sense.
- It has also been suggested that dividends only have a temporary effect on share price that disappears after a few days.
- A case study was conducted to investigate the 5-day price change of Cheung Kong Holdings after 15 ex-dates.
- Preliminary statistical analysis suggested that the share price of CK did not recover to the level it was before the dividend was paid.
Cheung Kong Holdings: A Classic Conglomerate Valuation Dilemma
There are no Transcripts on CHEUY.
We currently have no Breaking News on this stock.
CHEUY vs. ETF Alternatives
Cheung Kong is an investment holding company. Through its subsidiaries, Co. is engaged in the following services and operations: property development and investment; property and project management; hotel and serviced suite operations; securities investment; and, information technology,... More
Other News & PR