4G Networks Will Boost China Mobile Performance In The Long Run
All Bases Covered • Yesterday, 3:42 AM
- China Mobile reported mixed half yearly results, with increases in revenues, but declines in profits, relative to the results of the first half in 2013.
- The company has registered phenomenal growth in the number of 4G user adds after the publishing of the half yearly results.
- China Mobile is working on developing the world’s largest wireless 4G network, and has also collaborated with Nokia to build the required infrastructure.
- The company has also announced to cut subsidies worth $2 billion; a move that will reduce expenses and cause bottom lines to pick up in the future.
- 52-week range for the share is $41.35-$65.66. Share currently trades higher, and target estimates for prices, one year down the line, are estimated at $70.35.