Wed, Feb. 25, 4:40 PM
Tue, Feb. 24, 5:35 PM
- AEGN, AGO, AMSG, ANIK, AR, AREX, ARI, AVGO, AWR, BLDP, BMRN, BWC, CEMP, CHDN, CHMT, CLUB, CLVS, CRM, CSGP, CWT, CXO, DRYS, DXCM, EAC, EHTH, ELGX, EPAM, ESRT, ESV, FARO, FOE, GMED, GPOR, GXP, HK, IL, KW, LB, LGCY, LHCG, MCHX, MDVN, MELI, MMLP, OAS, ORIG, PGTI, PLKI, PRSS, PVA, RGR, RIG, RIGP, SBY, SFM, STAA, SYNC, TEG, TTEC, WDAY, WLL, WMGI, WPX, WR
Nov. 13, 2014, 8:52 AM
- Chemtura (NYSE:CHMT) announces a restructuring plan to reduce manufacturing conversion costs by ~$50M (~10%/year), eliminate $15M of annual stranded costs arising from the sale of its AgroSolutions business, and reduce SG&A costs by at least $12M/year.
- CHMT expects to incur ~$37M in cash costs to implement the restructuring plan, with most of the expense in Q4 2014 and Q1 2015 but continuing into Q3 2015.
Oct. 28, 2014, 4:50 PM
Oct. 27, 2014, 5:35 PM
- AEC, AFG, AFL, AJG, AMCC, AMP, APC, ARI, AZPN, BGFV, BLDP, BOOM, BXP, CAP, CBT, CEB, CHMT, CHRW, CINF, CRAY, DLR, DNB, DYAX, EA, EIX, EPR, EQR, ESRX, EXP, EXTR, FARO, FB, FEIC, FISV, GFIG, GILD, GPRE, HIW, HLIT, HTA, HTS, HURN, INAP, INVN, IPHI, KEYW, KIM, KONA, MAC, MAR, MCK, MRCY, MWA, NANO, NFX, OI, PEI, PLT, PNRA, PSMT, RJET, ROG, RPXC, SKT, SM, SWI, TQNT, TRN, TSS, UDR, ULTI, USNA, VRSK, VRTX, WDC, WES, WGP, WNC, WSH, WTS, WYNN, X, XCO, XOOM, ZLTQ
Aug. 27, 2014, 8:49 AM
- Diebold (NYSE:DBD), Chemtura (NYSE:CHMT) and Weatherford (NYSE:WFT) are up slightly premarket following positive mentions by Mario Gabelli in a CNBC interview after yesterday's close.
- Gabelli thinks DBD is in the beginning of a major turnaround led by new management; if it can take its capability in service and put it in software, the stock can rise 50%-60% in two years.
- CHMT is selling an asset in the next 60 days that will provide support for the stock, Gabelli says as he sees the stock doubling over the next five years.
- Gabelli thinks Halliburton (NYSE:HAL) will want to own WFT at a 50%-plus premium from current levels.
Jul. 29, 2014, 4:40 PM
Jul. 28, 2014, 5:35 PM
- ACHC, ACMP, AEC, AEGN, AEGR, AFL, AJG, AMCC, AMGN, AMP, APC, APU, ARI, AXP, AXS, BGFV, BLDP, BOOM, BWLD, BXP, CALX, CAP, CBG, CBL, CEB, CEMP, CHMT, CHRW, CINF, CLD, CLMS, CPWR, CRAY, CSLT, CVD, DLR, DOX, DWA, EEFT, EQR, ESRX, EW, EXAM, EZPW, FARO, FBP, FISV, GAS, GNW, GPN, GPRE, HTA, HURN, IGT, INAP, INVN, IPHI, IVR, KIM, LNDC, MAR, MOVE, NATI, NCR, NEM, NEU, NFX, NTRI, NUVA, PEI, PLT, PNRA, QGEN, RBC, RGR, RKT, RNG, RNR, ROG, RPXC, RT, RUBI, SB, SLCA, SM, SQNM, TMH, TRN, TWTR, TX, UGI, ULTI, USNA, VRSK, VRTX, WNC, WSH, WTS, X, XCO, XPO
Apr. 30, 2014, 4:46 PM| Comment!
Apr. 29, 2014, 5:35 PM
- AEL, ANAD, ARAY, ARII, ASH, ATML, ATW, AXTI, BCOV, BDN, BGC, BMR, BYD, CACI, CAVM, CBG, CBT, CGNX, CHMT, CJES, CMO, CNW, COHR, CRL, CSII, CW, CWT, DOX, DRE, DRIV, EDMC, EGN, ELGX, ELX, EPAM, EQIX, EQR, EXL, FBHS, FLEX, FLTX, FNF, FORM, GDOT, GLUU, HOLX, HOS, HR, INT, IO, IPI, IRF, IRG, ISIL, JDSU, JKHY, KEG, KEX, KONA, KS, KTOS, LNC, LOCK, LOPE, MAA, MANT, MASI, MDAS, MDU, MET, MTGE, MUR, NBIX, NEWP, NGD, OILT, OPLK, PACB, PDM, PEIX, PFPT, POL, PPC, PRAA, QUIK, RKUS, ROVI, RRTS, SAM, SFLY, SGI, SPRT, SSS, STMP, TEX, TSO, TSRO, TTEK, TTMI, UNTD, VNTV, WBMD, WDC, WLL, WMB, WMGI, WPZ, WTW, YELP.
Apr. 17, 2014, 7:47 AM
- Chemtura (CHMT) agrees to sell its agrochemicals business to Platform Specialty Products (PAH) for ~$1B, as CHMT moves to focus on industrial chemicals such as fumigants and lubricants.
- The agrochemicals unit last year generated revenue of ~$450M and EBITDA of ~$100M.
- PAH management has made clear its ambition to grow into a leading player in the specialty chemical sector via acquisitions.
- The deal will be paid for with $950M in cash and 2M PAH shares.
Feb. 24, 2014, 5:39 PM| Comment!
Feb. 24, 2014, 12:10 AM
Feb. 23, 2014, 5:35 PM
Nov. 26, 2013, 3:21 PM
- Chemtura (CHMT +2.2%) gets a lift from a bullish coverage initiation at Topeka.
- Analyst Chris Kapsch says there's "additional value likely to be realized via operational improvements, better organic sales growth, prospective divestitures, and the subsequent return of cash to shareholders, via meaningful share repurchases."
- Price target is $30.
- See also: CHMT sells consumer products business
Nov. 4, 2013, 7:03 PM
CHMT vs. ETF Alternatives
Chemtura Corp is a chemical company. The Company together with its subsidiaries is engaged in developing, manufacturing and marketing of industrial specialty chemicals solutions used as additives, ingredients or intermediates.
Other News & PR