Tue, Mar. 24, 7:54 AM| Comment!
Tue, Jan. 6, 2:30 PM
- Equity REIT names are higher nearly across the board as the 10-year Treasury yield tumbles below 2%, but the hotel REITs aren't joining in the fun, suggesting maybe plunging oil prices (now at $47.76 per barrel) are foreshadowing a weak economy?
- Ashford Hospitality (AHT -1.9%), Strategic Hotels (BEE -1.3%), LaSalle Hotel (LHO -0.9%), Chesapeake Lodging (CHSP -1.7%), Summit Hotel (INN -1.2%).
- Previously: Equity REITs add to gains as long-term yields dive (Jan. 6)
Oct. 20, 2014, 10:01 AM
- Stifel steps into the Ebola-related downdraft in the lodging sector, upgrading the largest (by market cap) such REIT, Hospitality Property Trust (HPT +2.1%) to Buy with $30 price target.
- Other names: Ashford (AHT +1.2%), Strategic Hotels (BEE +0.8%), Sunstone Hotel (SHO +1.1%), LaSalle Hotel (LHO +0.6%), Chesapeake Lodging (CHSP +0.6%), Summit Hotel (INN +1.2%), Pebblebrook Hotel (PEB +0.7%).
Sep. 4, 2014, 12:11 PM
- Chesapeake Lodging Trust (CHSP -1.6%) sold 4.2M shares for gross proceeds of about $126M ($30 each). The underwriter greenshoe is for another 630K shares.
- The proceeds, combined with the cash from the pending sale of the 153-room Courtyard Anaheim at Disneyland (if completed), will towards the purchase of the 337-room JW Marriott San Francisco Union Square.
- Source: Press Release
Nov. 8, 2011, 1:19 PM
CHSP vs. ETF Alternatives
Other News & PR