Fri, Aug. 14, 7:54 AM
- Net income of $1.2M, or $0.31 per share vs. $2.2M, or $0.61 per share, in the same quarter a year ago.
- Revenue by segment: Dyeing and finishing equipment -11%; Forged rolled rings/related products to the wind and other industries -61.8%.
- Gross margin of 17.7% vs. 23.3% a year ago. Operating expenses decreased by 6% to $1M vs. $1.1M in the same period last year.
- Q2 results
Fri, Aug. 14, 7:32 AM
Fri, May 15, 4:51 PM
Tue, Mar. 31, 8:21 AM
- Net income of $2M, or $0.51 per share vs. $4.7M, or $1.34 per share, in the fourth quarter of 2013.
- Revenue by segment: Dyeing and finishing equipment -9%; Forged rolled rings to industries other than wind power -17.2%; Forged rolled rings for the wind power industry -2.2%.
- Gross margin of 22.9% vs. 26% a year ago. Operating expenses increased by 84.2% to $5.8M vs. $3.1M in the same period last year.
- CLNT -0.3% premarket
- Q4 results
Tue, Mar. 31, 7:33 AM
Nov. 14, 2014, 9:03 AM
- Net income of $2.7M, or $0.70 per share vs. $2.1M, or $0.61 per share, in the third quarter of 2013.
- Revenue by segment: Dyeing and finishing equipment +24.3%; Forged rolled rings to industries other than wind power -2.7%; Forged rolled rings for the wind power industry -3.8%.
- Gross margin fell to 23.1% vs. 25.5% a year ago. Operating expenses fell by 29.7% to $1M vs. $1.4M.
- Q3 results
Nov. 14, 2014, 8:17 AM
Aug. 14, 2014, 8:47 AM
Aug. 14, 2014, 7:34 AM
May 15, 2014, 9:29 AM
Mar. 31, 2014, 7:39 AM
Nov. 13, 2013, 7:41 AM
Aug. 14, 2013, 11:46 AM
- Cleantech Solutions (CLNT +11.5%) soars after reporting Q2 results.
- Net income doubles Y/Y to $2.3M or $0.79/ share.
- Revenue of $17.2M is up 34.1% from Q2 2012.
- FY13 guidance for revenue and net income are affirmed at $60-62M and $8-8.5M respectively.
- CEO Jianhua Wu expresses confidence regarding H2 but remains "concerned" about credit conditions in China and sees "near-term challenges" for the company's wind and solar customers. (PR)
May 15, 2013, 10:42 AMCleantech Solutions (CLNT +9.6%) posts outsized gains following Q1 earnings. Revenues come in at $13.9M (+47.6% Y/Y) as demand from existing wind power customers accelerates after several lackluster quarters. Gross profits rise to $3.1M from $1.9M in Q1 2012, as margins expand by 225 basis points. Operating income of $2.3M is a 171.4% improvement over the same period a year ago. The stock is of course still woefully below its all-time highs reached in 2010. (PR) | May 15, 2013, 10:42 AM | 1 Comment
Apr. 2, 2013, 2:28 PMCleantech Solutions (CLNT -5.3%) takes a hit after reporting preliminary FY12 results. Revenues came in at approximately $57.2M, compared with approximately $55.6M for 2011, and net income of approximately $4.2M, or $1.58 per share, as compared with net income of approximately $5.8M, or $2.30 per share for 2011. | Apr. 2, 2013, 2:28 PM | Comment!
Nov. 13, 2012, 11:28 AMCleantech Solutions (CLNT +30%) is soaring today after the company reported Q3 earnings of $0.88 per share, blowing away the prior-year period's $0.46. Revenues were $17.3M, up 48.5% from $11.7M in the same period last year. No analyst estimates were available for comparison. Net income growth jumped 107.5%, driven by a sharp improvement in demand for its next generation of dyeing machines as well as solid growth in its forged products for non-wind applications. | Nov. 13, 2012, 11:28 AM | Comment!
CLNT vs. ETF Alternatives
Cleantech Solutions International Inc through its subsidiaries is engaged in manufacturing & selling of high precision forged rolled rings, yaw bearings and shafts. It also manufactures and sells textile dyeing and finishing machines.
Other News & PR