Nov. 4, 2014, 4:46 PM| Comment!
Aug. 6, 2014, 1:22 PM
- Core earnings of $42M or $0.43 per diluted share vs. $23.6M and $0.36 one year ago. Dividend of $0.36.
- Company either closed on or agreed to about $725M of investments during quarter composed of $432M in ten loan originations, a $277M loan portfolio acquisition, and a $16M real estate equity investment.
- Subsequent to quarter's end, company closed on agreed to about $138M of investments.
- CEO Richard Saltzman notes European deal flow of various types and larger special situations in the U.S. continue to make up the majority of Colony's (CLNY -0.3%) pipeline.
- Colony American Homes now owns about 17.6K homes in 10 states, with the overall portfolio occupancy rate at 78%, up from 70% in Q1.
- Previously: Colony Financial beats by $0.07, misses on revenue
Aug. 5, 2014, 4:55 PM| Comment!
Feb. 20, 2014, 5:18 PM| Comment!
Nov. 7, 2013, 6:31 PM
Aug. 7, 2013, 7:48 AM
May. 6, 2013, 6:12 PM
Mar. 6, 2013, 5:29 PM
CLNY vs. ETF Alternatives
Colony Financial Inc is a real estate investment and finance company. The Company acquires, invests, finances and manages a diversified portfolio of real estate-related debt investments, with a focus on commercial mortgage loans.
Other News & PR