Good Management, 6.26% Dividend, And Good Fundamentals Make Colony Financial Attractive
- Colony Financial has successfully negotiated the terrible FY2013 for mortgage REITs.
- Colony Financial has outperformed other commercially-oriented REITs NYMT and IVR on a book value basis.
- Colony Financial is successfully taking advantage of the market disruptions caused by the Great Recession.
- Colony Financial had good growth in core earnings year-over-year in Q1.
- Should you buy Colony Financial now? Later? What does its future hold?