By All Criteria That Matter To Me, Coloplast Is The Ideal Stock
- Coloplast is the only stock that passed the stock screening process for my "sustainable portfolio" with distinction.
- The company's focus on intimate healthcare provides a unique angle on healthcare as investment theme.
- A track record of 19 consecutive years of increased dividends would make it in the categories used by David Fish a Dividend Contender on a DKK-basis.
- Coloplast sports a strong balance sheet with no interest-bearing debt at all.
- The business has been growing revenues organically at a rate of 6 to 7% per annum in recent years and impresses by converting an increasing share of its revenues into cash.