- A turn in Australia’s energy markets is needed to get back on track for even modest dividend growth.
- CLPHY 10-yr total returns have equaled S&P 500 with a beta of just 0.20. Same return, substantially less volatility.
- Current share valuations are in line with both CLPHY’s 5-yr average and its US counterparts.
There are no Transcripts on CLPHY.
Nov. 19, 2013, 2:26 AM
- Exxon Mobil (XOM) has agreed to sell its majority stakes in Hong Kong electricity provider Castle Peak and Hong Kong Pumped Storage Development for a total of $3.4B.
- Exxon is selling a 30% stake in Castle Peak to CLP Holdings (CLPHY), which already owns 40%, for HK$12B ($1.6B), and another 30% to state-owned China Southern Grid, also for a reported HK$12B.
- In addition, CLP is buying a 51% holding in Pumped Storage Development for HK$2B.
- The Castle Peak deal comes after a over a year and a half of on-and-off talks between the sides and a failed auction by Exxon to sell the holding.
Mar. 16, 2012, 5:11 AMExxon Mobil (XOM) is in talks to sell its 60% stake in Hong Kong's Castle Peak Power to CLP Holdings (CLPHY.PK) - which already owns the other 40% - and China Southern Power Grid. RBS analyst Jenny Cosgrove estimates that the U.S. oil giant could receive up to HK$22B ($2.83B) for the stake.
| 1 Comment
CLPHY vs. ETF Alternatives
CLP Holdings is an investment holding company. Through its subsidiaries, Co. is engaged in the generation, and supply of electricity; power project investment holding; engineering services; property investment holding; and telecommunications business services. In addition, Co. invests in... More
Other News & PR