Tue, Feb. 24, 4:23 PM| 5 Comments
Mon, Feb. 23, 5:35 PM
- ACAS, AMRS, ARC, AWAY, AWK, BBRG, BGFV, BNFT, BOOM, CBI, CENX, CLGX, CLR, CPRT, DPM, DWA, DY, DYN, EIX, EPR, EXEL, FLTX, FMI, FSLR, GB, GNMK, HEI, HEP, HLS, HPQ, HURN, HWAY, INFI, JAZZ, KONA, KRA, LC, MATX, MMSI, NDSN, NFX, NKTR, NLY, NSTG, NUVA, NYMT, ORA, PZZA, QEP, RJET, RLYP, RRC, RUBI, SAM, SGY, SLCA, SM, TNDM, TRNX, TXTR, VRSK, VVUS, WBMD, XCO, Y, ZAGG
Nov. 5, 2014, 5:57 PM
- Continental Resources (NYSE:CLR) -2.9% AH after Q3 earnings and revenues are in line with expectations, but says it will cut its 2015 capital spending budget by $600M to $4.6B as it postpones a planned drilling expansion due to falling oil prices.
- CLR says Q3 production averaged 182,335 boe/day, up 29% Y/Y, which included 127,788 bbl/day of oil (70% of production) and 327M cf/day of natural gas; October production averaged more than 187K boe/day.
- Says it recorded a $474M gain on derivatives vs. a $203M loss on derivatives in the year-ago period.
Nov. 5, 2014, 5:28 PM
Nov. 4, 2014, 5:35 PM
- ABTL, ACAS, ACLS, ALNY, ALSK, ANDE, AR, AREX, ASH, ATO, ATSG, AVG, AWK, BALT, BCOR, BIOS, BKD, BREW, BWC, CBS, CDE, CF, CLR, CODI, CPE, CSOD, CTL, CVG, CXO, DATA, DEPO, DK, DPM, DRYS, DVR, DYN, ECOL, ECYT, EFC, ENS, ENSG, ETE, ETP, EXAR, EXXI, FMI, FNV, G, GNW, GPOR, GSM, HOLX, HTCH, IL, INWK, IO, JCOM, KGC, KW, LBTYA, LHCG, LPSN, MBI, MCHX, MCP, MDR, MDWD, MED, MHLD, MIDD, MRIN, MTDR, MTRX, MUSA, MWE, NDLS, NLY, NVAX, NWSA, OILT, ORA, ORIG, OSUR, PAA, PLNR, PMT, PODD, POWR, PPO, PRGN, PRU, PTC, QCOM, QEP, QUAD, RGP, RNDY, RUTH, SB, SBY, SCTY, SD, SKUL, SLF, SSNI, SSRI, STMP, SUSP, SWIR, SWM, SXL, SYMC, SZYM, TCAP, TEAR, TEG, TERP, THOR, TNGO, TPC, TRAK, TROX, TRUE, TS, TSLA, TSRO, TTEC, TXTR, UHAL, VVUS, WBMD, WFM, WMC, WMGI, WR, WTI, WWWW, XPO, Z
Aug. 6, 2014, 10:27 AM
- Continental Resources (CLR -1.5%) opens lower after Q2 earnings fell nearly 68% Y/Y and failed to meet expectations, as higher operating costs masked higher revenues and oil production.
- Q2 net production totaled 15.3M boe, or nearly 168K boe/day, up 10% Q/Q and up 24% Y/Y; 69% of production was oil vs. 31% natural gas.
- CLR's average realized sale price in Q2, excluding the effects of derivative positions, came to $92.31/bbl of oil, or $10.69 below the Nymex daily average for the quarter and above the $87.22 earned in the year-ago period.
- Says it expects oil inventories will increase in H2, which could result in reduced sales volumes in Q3 and Q4 by an aggregate total of ~500K net barrels, but the impact may be partially offset by sales of previously stored production throughout the company's facilities in the Bakken.
Aug. 5, 2014, 11:46 PM| Comment!
Aug. 4, 2014, 5:35 PM
- AMTG, APEI, ARC, ATSG, ATVI, AVNR, AWR, AXLL, BIO, BKH, BMR, CHUY, CLR, CRTO, CSU, DAVE, DIS, DPM, DRYS, ENPH, EOG, FANG, FEYE, FRGI, FSLR, FTR, FUEL, GMED, GRPN, HCI, HGR, HT, ITRI, JAZZ, JCOM, KAR, LBTYA, MCHX, MITT, MODN, MPO, MRCY, NSTG, NYMT, OAS, OKE, OKS, ORA, ORIG, PBPB, PEGA, PNNT, PRAA, PZZA, QUAD, REXX, RLD, RST, RSYS, SGMS, SGY, SKT, SMCI, TDW, TMHC, TPC, TRMB, TTWO, UNTD, WBMD, WES, WGP, WMGI, WTR, XEC, Z, ZAGG, ZGNX
May. 8, 2014, 9:58 AM
- Continental Resources (CLR -0.7%) opens lower after reporting improved Q1 earnings and revenues, but results fell short of Wall Street expectations.
- CEO Harold Hamm said CLR is off to a solid start in 2014, despite an extended cold snap in North Dakota, which caused delays in getting several pad locations connected to gathering systems.
- Q1 production totaled 13.7M boe, or 152.5K boe/day, up 6% Q/Q and up 25% Y/Y.
- Q1 average realized sale price, excluding the effects of derivative positions, came to $89.73/bbl, or $8.98 below the Nymex daily average for the quarter and the $89.99/bbl CLR earned in Q1 2013
- Reiterates 2014 guidance, which includes organic production growth of 26%-32% with a capital budget of $4.05B.
May. 7, 2014, 7:11 PM| Comment!
May. 6, 2014, 5:35 PM
- ACAS, ANAC, ANDE, APU, AR, ASYS, ATLS, ATO, AVG, AWK, BALT, BKD, BODY, BREW, BRKR, CAR, CDE, CDXS, CF, CLR, CODI, COUP, CSLT, CTL, CTRP, CXW, CZR, DCTH, DK, DYN, ERII, ESS, EXPD, FANG, FMI, FNV, FURX, GEOS, GMCR, GPOR, GTAT, GTY, HAIN, HK, HNSN, IL, IPAR, KGC, KIM, KND, KW, LCI, LGP, LHCG, LPSN, LXU, MCP, MDR, MHLD, MIDD, MKL, MM, MRIN, MWE, NKTR, NLY, NRP, NSTG, NVAX, NVEC, NVTL, OSUR, PAA, PGTI, PHH, PL, PMT, PNNT, PODD, POWR, PRU, QEP, QTM, RATE, REG, RIG, RNDY, RST, SCMP, SCTY, SD, SFM, SN, SWM, TCAP, TGB, TGI, TROX, TSLA, TWO, TWTC, TXTR, UGI, UIL, UNM, WGL, WR, WTR, XOMA, Z.
Feb. 26, 2014, 6:42 PM| 1 Comment
Feb. 26, 2014, 12:10 AM| Comment!
Feb. 25, 2014, 5:35 PM| 4 Comments
Nov. 6, 2013, 6:21 PM| 1 Comment
Nov. 6, 2013, 12:10 AM
- ACLS, ACXM, ALNY, ALSK, AMTG, ANDE, ATO, ATVI, AWAY, AWK, BALT, BIOS, BKD, CBS, CECO, CKP, CLR, CODI, CPE, CTL, CVG, CXO, CXW, DCTH, DGIT, DK, DVR, DXCM, ENS, ERII, EVC, FLTX, FTK, G, GA, GNK, HIMX, HNSN, HT, INWK, IO, LPSN, MAA, MDLZ, MKL, MRIN, NDLS, NLY, NVTL, OAS, OILT, OSUR, PDLI, PHH, PMT, PMTC, PRI, PRU, QCOM, RIG, RJET, ROSE, RST, SCTY, SLCA, SN, TCAP, TEG, TPX, TS, TSO, TWTC, UHAL, WAC, WES, WFM, WG, WTI
CLR vs. ETF Alternatives
Other News & PR