Tue, Aug. 26, 10:40 AM
- Cellectar Biosciences (CLRB) closed its public offering of 3,333,333 shares of common stock at $3.75 per share. The offering also included warrants to purchase up to the same number of shares for $0.01 per warrant. An additional 1.11M shares and warrants were issued to cancel a $4M convertible note plus accrued interest. The exercise price of the warrants is $4.68 per share. They are immediately exercisable and have a five-year term.
- The underwriter exercised part of its over-allotment by purchasing 250K shares of common stock and 500K warrants.
- Gross proceeds were $13.5M.
Wed, Aug. 20, 4:30 PM
Wed, Aug. 20, 4:18 PM
Mon, Aug. 11, 11:53 AM
- Cellectar Biosciences (OTCQX:CLRB) submits an IND seeking regulatory approval to begin the clinical study of the radiopharmaceutical I-131-CLR1404 for the treatment of relapsed/refractory multiple myeloma.
- President and CEO Dr. Simon Pedder says, "The radiosensitivity of multiple myeloma has been well-established and preclinical models show pronounced uptake of our phospholipid ether (PLE) analog delivery platform and significant therapeutic response to a single dose administration of I-131-CLR1404. We believe the selective nature and prolonged retention of our agent could enable effective, localized treatment to suppress or eliminate malignant plasma cells while preserving the important functions of normal blood cells."
Fri, Jun. 13, 10:33 AM
- Cellectar Biosciences (CLRB +8.6%) announces a 1:20 reverse split of its common stock effective at today's close of business. Post-split shares will begin trading Monday morning. The move will reduce the number of outstanding shares from ~57M to ~2.8M. The firm also decreases the number of authorized shares from 150M to 20M.
CLRB vs. ETF Alternatives
Cellectar Biosciences Inc is a biopharmaceutical company. It is engaged in developing compounds for treatment and imaging of cancer. Its portfolio consists of PET imaging agents, optical imaging agents and therapeutic agents.
Other News & PR